“Di Loves the gloves”
Review of Olga Gloves - CLOSED

Olga Gloves
More attraction details
Owner description: This Glove Boutique features the largest collection of Italian leather and fine fashion gloves for ladies and gentlemen outside of Europe. The family owners have been purveyors of handmade luxury leather gloves for decades. The showroom features famous glove brands and exclusive gloves made by world renowned glove artisans. It’s worth a visit to see gloves that you’ve never seen before. One thing that looks better than our gloves is our prices!They make wonderful gifts, too.Olga Gloves is located in the historic Palm Passage which runs between Main Street and the waterfront in downtown Charlotte Amalie.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I love my Olga gloves, finger and thumbs can be exposed to use a cell phone,(magnetic holders to keep the open fingers free). Very warm and attractive too! Reasonable price, Bruno was very nice!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

When going to the Caribbean, gloves are typically the last thing on your mind, but I was delightfully surprised when I stumbled across Olga Gloves. The employees were very friendly and helpful, especially Bruno. Not only did they have a huge option of really nice gloves, they have super cute purses; I've bought a couple. Definitely recommend checking it out!

1  Thank g0ldeneagle
Reviewed July 15, 2012

ha! Really odd right?

But honestly once I walked in this store, i unfortunately was hooked.

I found a great pair of basic cashmere gloves.. love the color! :) PURPLE! (many others though!)

Cool guy Bruno, who works there - so so charming... ohh la laaaaaaaaaaaa he brings a bit of 007 back to St Thomas.

anyway, love what i got - quality to last a long time and mr bruno, thx! :) !!

1  Thank lillajam
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The cashmere gloves at Olga Gloves in Palm Passage started my love affair. When I heard there was going to be a new store on St Thomas selling only gloves, I said to myself, "this I've got to see."

Well, I saw, I bougt, and I fell in love.

The cashmere gloves in those gorgeous colors captivated me, and for $48, I couldn't resist them. I bought a pair as a gift for my friend, and when I called her to tell her about them, she wanted a pair for her sister.

A few weeks later I remembered I needed hiking gloves to protect myself from razor grass that's common on many Caribbean islands. I made the mistake of going without gloves in Grenada, and didn't want to make that mistake again!

So instead of going to Home Depot, I went back to the glove experts at Olga Gloves. I found the PERFECT pair of gloves for just $5. I have small hands (size 7), and many gardening-type gloves slip off easily. These size 7 gloves fit me perfectly and are so practical.

Now as soon as I find the perfect little dress, I'm going back for some lace gloves so I can dress it up!