“Great hang on the beach place. Perfect”
Review of Secret Harbour

Secret Harbour
Ranked #8 of 151 things to do in St. Thomas
Reviewed April 13, 2013

What a nice spot to hang out on the beach, in the surf, snorkel and generally do nothing. The two restaurants were both great – one higher end and the other more of a grab a beer place. We spent hours and hours there since our hotel was right down the road. In fact we really wish we would have booked at the hotel at secret harbor instead since the manager of our place was so rude. We will be back to Secret harbor next time we visit St Thomas. Perfect spot.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have only eaten at the restaurant and the food has always been great with a nice wine selection. It is located right next to the water.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This beach was nice, but not what I had expected. I thought the snorkleing would be better, but they did have a nice swimming area. Overall a nice beach, with good snorkeling to the right side by the rocks, and out straight ahead. It never got crowded, and was relaxing. They also have 2 restaurants that had good food for lunch.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

It wasn't my first trip to st-thomas and I was planning a day at trunk bay St-John. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great, so I decide to try secret harbour beach. It's a great place for snorkeling and there's a dive shop right on the beach. Chairs were 10$ and 5$ for a floating mat. It's not the nicest beach in St-Thomas, but if you want to combine snorkeling, beach and a good restaurant. It's my first choice.

2  Thank CruiseAddict_14
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The beach allowed for persons not staying at the facility and wanting to rent a chair is very small. You can sit anywhere but only on a towel, When we arrived a party of 30 had come in and rented everything. When you pay for a taxi and then it is 15 to rent a chair with 5 back if you return the chair to the shop the day at the beach can be very expensive. We arrived after 2 pm and were only there for 3 hours. Sat on a towel. The restaurant and water were great

2  Thank gldn152