I stayed in B-11 for a few days in May 2012. What a nice place to stay! They really mean it when they say that all you need to pack is clothes. There were tons of towels, more pillows than you need, comfy beds, nice linens, books, games, DVD's, CD's, snorkel gear, even shampoo and conditioner. They were so accommodating with a pack and play for the baby. It was great having two bathrooms (both have showers) and a washer and dryer. The condo is very clean and so nicely decorated, but it's still beach friendly. It's RIGHT across from the pool and so close to the beach. It was nice taking the kids to the beach and then for a quick dip in the pool. The beach was so calm when we were there, it was perfect. The kids could swim without being pushed around by the waves, and it wasn't crowded at all. We went snorkeling and saw beautiful fish and sea turtles right off the beach. You can tell that the owners put a lot of thought into what will make their guests comfortable. I would definitely recommend this rental for families. I can't wait to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Cove Villas luxury resort will be your home away from home in the Caribbean. Escape to your own private retreat when you stay in one of our fully equipped condo villas with spectacular beach and ocean views. Whether you're relaxing by the pool or gazing upon a gorgeous sunset as you dine on fresh seafood, your experience here will leave you wanting more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Crystal Cove Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Villas Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Villas St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands