“simply divine”
Review of Blue Orchid

Blue Orchid
Ranked #42 of 264 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Seafood, International, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Globally inspired, fresh, creative fine dining in a gorgeous setting.
St. Thomas
“simply divine”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

my husband and I love Blue Orchid. We go for romantic evenings by ourselves, with groups and even for happy hour. Love that they have several vegetarian options as well.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jillipeppers

Chicago, Illinois
“You Have to Try this Place!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I went to the Blue Orchid while staying in Saint Thomas and have to say it was my favorite restaurant that we ate at. The view overlooking Magen's Bay is unbelievable and the atmosphere was very relaxing. For our appetizer we had mussels and fried calamari that were great. Then, for my meal I had the seafood special that day which included Lobster, scallops, clams, and shrimp. It was all served in a delicious sauce and the dish overall was fantastic. Plus, the prices were great! I had an amazing experience at this restaurant and will definitely go back next time. I strongly recommend that you go here while on Saint Thomas.

9 Thank ChiT0wnJ0hnny
Sarasota, Florida
“Blue Orchid Restaurant is a hidden gem”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Recently opened in the St. Peter Greathouse and Botanical Gardens on the Northside of St. Thomas, this restaurant is a hidden gem with its friendly staff, wonderful food and "living room" type decor that makes a visit feel homey and welcoming. The St. Peter Greathouse and Botanical Gardens has amazing ocean views and a large variety of plants and flowers that make this a "must see" on your itinerary. Make a reservation and then get there early (before nightfall) to walk around the amazing property and enjoy the spectacular views.

7 Thank Theresa4680
Boston, Massachusetts
“So great we went twice!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Our experience at the Blue Orchid was great! I went with my family for about a week in mid-June and went to the Blue Orchid for dinner. The first time we went as the sun was setting and it was gorgeous. You have a full-view of Magen's Bay from the top deck (and can take drinks up there!) and can see many of the Virgin Islands. There were 6 of us and we started with the two special appetizers (homemade sausage made of shrimp and scallops were delicious). After eating both of them we decided to order two more before ordering our entrees. We all got different entrees and were all pleased. The boys finished their food but we had enough food for lunch the next day. The dessert was good as well. It was the best food we had had on the island so we decided to go back for our last dinner on St. Thomas. The second time we went earlier to walk around the gardens and see the birds. There are beautiful views. This time we got three appetizers, three desserts and loved our entrees. I would highly recommend! They have a wide assortment of choices and everything I tried was delicious. No one in my family had any complaints.

7 Thank meghanm08
Winchester, Massachusetts
“Fabulous Dinner”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner, so good we went back a second time during our week stay . So many choices and everything, from seafood to beef was prepared perfectly. It was reasonably priced and the views and grounds were spectacular. We will definitely go back.

6 Thank cheryle m