“Our "go to" place”

Ranked #71 of 271 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voted “Best Steak on the Island” for seven consecutive years, The Grille features a choice of mouth-watering selections from grilled steak, fresh seafood, and pasta options to a “Not to be Missed!” dessert menu. The Grille offers outstanding daily specials, a full bar featuring an extensive wine list, and the choice of dining on a covered patio or in air-conditioned comfort, both overlooking the amazing mountain scenery. The Grille is known for exceptional service with amazing, affordable food for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have eaten at the Grille a number of times; in fact, it is our "go to" place when we want friendly service and good food and a decent price. You will feel welcomed as soon as you enter the door, and the servers are all well trained and attentive. We usually have our kids with us, and the servers are all great about getting the kids' food to them as soon as possible, which we really appreciate. The servers also add whipped cream and cherries to the kids' chocolate milk, which the kids really enjoy. It is this kind of attention to detail that sets the Grille apart from other island restaurants. While it may seem simple, my favorite thing to get at the Grille is the tomato soup. It is quite simply delicious. My husband really enjoys the sweet potato chips for an appetizer and has not had a daily special that he hasn't thoroughly enjoyed. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Very nice golf course dining room. Decent service (for the island). Food is excellent. Filet Mignon, brocoli and baked potato made my husband's night. I had a veggie plate where I sampled quite a few sides with the sweet potato mash and tomato au gratin being my favorites. My kiddo loved the flatbread pizza. Easy parking. A must especially if you are on the north side or staying near downtown (about a 15 min drive).

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Let me preface this with the fact that the last time I gave out a 5-star rating for ANYTHING was after my initial viewing of Jackie Gleason's performance in "Smokey and the Bandit." I can no longer say that after having a lasagna special at The Grille. The overall atmosphere of the place is astounding- whether it's simply a trip to the bar or the fine dining experience at a table. When I walked in the door, the staff promptly greeted me as though I was a long time friend or even family. The servers, who aside from being completely catering, talented, and easy on the eyes ;-), are among the most professional on the islands. The food, service, and overall ambience was outstanding. A+ to the staff and management who make The Grille the experience it is! Thank you!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times during my visits to St Thomas. The food is always great. I especially like the Tuna appetizer and the filet. The wine list is awesome. I also sampled the Scallops and they were tender and delicious. The servers are well trained and attentive

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I live at Mahogany Run and The Grille is my number one dining choice. I enjoy the atmosphere and the friendly staff. I have the option of sitting at the bar and chatting with Rob or sitting at the table with Sally and Barbara serving. I have the best dining experiences and I always look forward to my next visit.