“A little stingy”

Ranked #75 of 268 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voted “Best Steak on the Island” for seven consecutive years, The Grille features a choice of mouth-watering selections from grilled steak, fresh seafood, and pasta options to a “Not to be Missed!” dessert menu. The Grille offers outstanding daily specials, a full bar featuring an extensive wine list, and the choice of dining on a covered patio or in air-conditioned comfort, both overlooking the amazing mountain scenery. The Grille is known for exceptional service with amazing, affordable food for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a very nice diner at The Grille on Saturday night. The service was great, food was exceptional and we even had a nice view! However, when we looked at the bill, we noticed that they charged us for a little extra sauce for my leftovers. I'm a very light eater and most of my entree was left. I did not think I had enough sauce for it, so I asked if they could put some in with my leftovers. We both had a nice entree, not sandwiches, and drinks too. Come on, it was a thimble size of SAUCE, not CAVIAR!!!!

1  Thank tina2332
There are newer reviews for The Grille at Mahogany Run

Reviewed October 28, 2012

the food was very good we were a party of 6 we had a tast of most of the menu and everthing was good, The service was great our server was Barbra she was the bomb!! we would come back again and again!! Thanks for a great meal and a great time!! The Jackson clain.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very good food, decent prices and relaxed atmosphere. The menu has something for everyone and the staff are top notch. Make a reservation though no matter what time you plan to come - even when the place is empty it seems to take 2 or 3 people to figure out where to put you if you just walk-in. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

You won't find your tourists here! A little bit of a drive if you're not located on the Northside, but well worth it. Nice location overlooking the golf course. Seating inside and outside. Good service and wonderful food. The menu is varied and offers something for everyone. Very creative drinks as well. The price is right and atmosphere very laid back. A good evening out with friends!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

As always no surprises just excellent food and service. Both the pasta and fish specials were excellent. Every time we eat here we leave happy and satisfied. Should be on every visitors list of places to go and we can say that because we live here and have tried almost all the restaurants in St. Thomas and this one is consistently excellent and the prices are the most reasonable you can find. We eat here often and keep coming back.