“Great Place”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We are very pleased with the service and food we had a great waiter named Jimmy he made this experience wonderful. The wine list was excellent and the food was amazing. I will be coming back here again.

2  Thank cowgirl00

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I love to splurge on fine-dining, whenever we get the chance. We like to travel and find places that we can visit again in the future. Sunset Grille, will be one of those places for sure! There was a blonde waitress named Jess, that made our dining experience spectacular. From the wine to the last portions of food we could bite, she went the extra mile. My husband and I were pleased with the view and comfort of Sunset Grille. I wish we didn't have to go home because it was a place we could relax and take in the beautiful sunset while being catered to. Sunset Grille is a place to go while you stay on St. Thomas, you will be sorry if you don't.

2  Thank Deanna C
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family and I were very excited for our beach day in St. Thomas. My children were looking forward to going to the beach and visiting this floating dock we were told so much about. With all the “fun in the sun” we all grew an appetite. Sunset Grille was in walking distance to where we spent the day at the beach. I was thrown off when a young lady in tattoos approached us on the patio side of the restaurant. As we were seated in the fine dining section I found it breathtaking. The member of their fine dining staff, Jess aimed to please by fulfilling all our needs. Sunset Grille offers great entrée specials and the food was spectacular.

1  Thank Cathleen M
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I spent our anniversary week recently on St. Thomas. We visited all over the island and had meals at several different places, but my wife kept coming back to Secret Harbour and the Sunset Grille. Right on the beach, great view, great food, and friendly service. Cynthia made our visit to Sunset Grille a great experience by making sure we had everything we needed and helping us with our menu picks. When you are in St. Thomas, the Sunset Grille is a must stop in Secret Harbour. Cynthia will make you feel at home (and even want to call your mother)!
Dean & Alla, Maryland

1  Thank buckster49
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I planned a birthday party for my boyfriend and his twin brother. I am sure my event planner Jessica saw how stressed I was due to the amount of people that had RSVP to show up at this event. My original number of guests was 30 and somehow through out the evening that number increased to about 40 guests. However, regardless of how stressed I would have been your amazing team of Jessica and Rico put me not only at ease but ensured my party was extremely happy. As more guest arrived, the manager (do not remember her name), Jessica and Rico continued to smile and give an amazing experience. I work in the hospitality so I fully understand the chaos this could have been. I also understand how other tables could have been affected by this. However, your team manager, Jessica, Rico, Jimmy and Robert just smiled and said no problem we can handle this. Somewhere at the even my boyfriend proposed and the night became even more exciting but definately challenging as we moved around! Your team was amazing!!! Thank you all at Sunset Grille who made this an amazing experience. I will definately consider this place again as long as you have this amazing team!

ALynes03, General Manager at Sunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Wendy- Thank You so much for taking the time to respond regarding your recent experience at Sunset Grille. I assure you again our staff was well prepared and delighted to entertain the additional members of your party. Equally exciting for us was the opportunity to share a part of not only Kevin and Steve's Birthday Celebration but to watch as you share an amazing proposal with your amazing friends and family!! It is moments like yours that personally make my job so rewarding. Congratulations again from the entire team and we look forward to being apart of additional memories as you start your life together. Come back and see us soon!
Warm Regards,