“I'm addicted”

Texas Pit BBQ
Ranked #129 of 268 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I have to have Texas Pit BBQ at least once a week. The beef brisket is melt in your mouth good...mmmm highly recommend the Mac & cheese as well. Lots of food and always so delicious!

There are newer reviews for Texas Pit BBQ

Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Covering several locations on the island, Texas Pit has the best Beef Brisket alon island. The chicken ad ribs are very good too, as are their several side dishes. If you want quick take out BBQ, this is where you want to go.

1  Thank hjc2121
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Have to try the brisket with hot bbq sauce...all the sides are great too. Being my bride and I are both from Texas, when we had our wedding here of course we catered Texas Pit BBQ for the rehersal dinner. Extremely reasonable and great service...they provided everything. We had approximately 30 people fly in from Texas as well and they all agreed it was fantastic...did i mention the owner is from Austin and perfected his cooking there first?

Reviewed March 15, 2012

So I got a tip from a local telling me to try the truck that pulls up on the dock that does brisket. Turns out its called Texas Pit BBQ, and of course...I'm from Texas. So I had to try it. 1 word.... WOW.

The meat was perfect, and the BBQ spices sauce was on the money. I'd eat here again an again. They have a couple of locations here on the island. Try them!

1  Thank Daronbabin
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We loved this place. Great food and very reasonable in price. We had 6 of us and we each liked something different (my favorite was the ribs!) Perfect for a take back to the condo or a beach!