“The best day of my life!!”
Review of Hookin N Crookin - CLOSED

Hookin N Crookin
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We had the most amazing time with Captain Timmy and Captain Patty! They took our family to the best snorkeling spots We went to some beautiful beaches, and even caught a couple King Mackerels while trolling for a bit. They were so great at doing whatever we wanted! They were so knowledgeable about St. Thomas and all the little remote islands. They were also very fun and entertaining! My boys said it was the best day of their life!! THANKS!!!!

1  Thank Beth B

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I did a half day charter with a friend of mine, just the two of us with Captain Tim and had a great time. They were very accommodating to what we wanted to do, trolling and spear fishing. The price was exactly what we were looking to spend, making the experience even better. If your looking for a fun, relaxing day on the water Hookin' n Crookin' is the company to go with! I wish we had gone with a whole day instead of half.

1  Thank MDI88
Reviewed January 13, 2012

What a fabulous day! Captain Timmy took us snorkeling in Christmas Cove and Great Thatch Key....the undersea life was amazing! Then we fished a little and I caught a barracuda., before we headed off to Yost Van Dyke! We had a lovely lobster salad at Sidney's Peace and love and partied at Ivan's at the beach of White Bay! thanks guys, we will see you soon!

1  Thank Anne K
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Captain Bob is very knowledgable about the caribbean waters, and offers one of the best values for your money to charter around the islands here. Very comfortable for a group of people or even just yourself. Experience fishing, dining, swimming, snorkeling and up close encounters with the best of the nature the caribbean has to offer! Loads of fun for the whole family! Plus the ride is totally smooth on his boat! Best time I've had on the waters here ever!!