“Night kayaking amazing!”

Resort Adventure Centers
More attraction details
Owner description: The Adventure Center, is your source for St. Thomas tours! We are located in the Marriott Frenchman's Reef lobby and have everything you need to enjoy the most exciting tours and excursions under the sun! Count on our experience to help you make arrangements for the best recreational opportunities on land, in the air, on the water and under the water!
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I did the night kayaking with my boyfriend, sister and nephew, and we all had so much fun. Chris and Melissa were great tour guides, both very informative and accommodating! We saw all kinds of sea life and learned a little history about St Thomas that we didn’t know before. I will definitely be sure to recommend this excursion to others!

1  Thank Udkasers
"dinner cruise"
"buck island"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is a real cool and reasonably priced adventure that we did last night (May 5, 2014). Maggie and Landon were our guides and did a fantastic job in providing history of the area and an unusual vacation experience. We got to see a young spotted eagle ray - a very rare event. The added benefit of this is the bragging rights when you get home.

1  Thank Roger R
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed the night kayaking at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef Hotel in Charlotte Amalie. We saw a lot of tarpon, sea turtles, sting rays, etc. The guides, Chris and Suki, were super friendly and provided fun facts throughout the tour. It lasted about an hour and a half and we had a full tour of 18 people (2 per kayak). You may want to wear a bathing suit as the seats in the kayak get a bit wet as the paddles do splash minimal water in. It was an awesome tour!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I went on the night kayak tour with Chris Sukie. The tour was great, saw lots of fish, rays, and turtles. Guides were knowledgeable and engaging. Great night/family activity and a good value.

1  Thank Gatordone
See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Did the Night Kayak with my boyfriend and two of our friends last night (April 20, 2014). The lighted kayaks are really cool and different and we saw some colorful fish. Definitely wear your bathing suit as you will get wet while paddling the kayak. The guides were very friendly and knowledgeable about the marine life and St. Thomas. I live here, and I have never seen the Caribbean ocean at night, lit up right below me. This is great for families with kids and for people who are not experienced boaters because paddling is very easy even if you've never tried it before. I would highly recommend the Night Kayak to anyone visiting St. Thomas!

1  Thank Caribbean Girl S