“St. Thomas' hidden secret”
Review of Thirteen

Thirteen
Ranked #3 of 263 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Thomas, Canada
“St. Thomas' hidden secret”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I can truly understand why the locals wanted to keep this their little secret....what a wonderful place to enjoy dinner with friends. After cruising to St. Thomas several times and loving the island, we decided to rent a home in Peterborg this year and enjoy the island fully for an entire week. One of our friends travelling with us found great reviews on Thirteen prior to our trip and our only regret is that we didn't come earlier in the week so we could have returned for another delicious meal. Our daughter is gluten-free ( not be choice) and the restaurant offered endless choices for her which was awesome. The seafood ravioli was to die for, as was every other dish we tried. I finished my dinner off with the bacon brownie...what Canadian would pass this opportunity by them? The staff was amazing and the view was priceless. See you next year Thirteen!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank JJtheCruiser

Rosemount, Minnesota
“Great food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We highly recommend this restaurant. We ate here two times during our stay. All entries were delicious. Also had their pizza for take out. Very good pizza. We'll worth the drive to the north side.

Visited March 2014
Grove, Oklahoma
“Our favorite place on St. Thomas”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We really love this little restaurant. The outside is deceiving....it looks a little rough, but the atmosphere is nice on the inside. I would recommend making a reservation and asking to sit by the window, otherwise it can get a little stuffy. Also, service is better when you go on a weekday.
They have a flatbread that is served with an egg and pesto sauce on top....it is sooooo good!!

Visited February 2014
Laramie, Wyoming
“Good for St. Thomas”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I think this restaurant has a great atmosphere and friendly staff. I must agree though that much of the food is extremely salty, like crunching salt rocks salty. I had a flat bread that had noticeably crunch salt on it and it was not edible. I only sampled the small plates, they were average. Desert was ok, I had the donut glazed bread pudding, I have definitely had better. The people that we were with, absolutely loved the place, so I think it is just personal preference. It is worth the drive for the location though, its a really cool place!!

• Visited March 2014
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth Looking For”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We spend a week in St. Thomas every 2 years, and look each time for some new places to eat. I found Thirteen on Trip Advisor, and boy am I glad I did!!

Our group of 6 ranged in age from my 16 year old daughter up through my mother in law. My daughter is not a very adventurous eater, and struggled a little to find something to fit her somewhat bland palate. Printed right on the menu is a statement that they do not allow substitutions to their carefully prepared menu, so be aware of that if you have picky eaters. (Ultimately even she thought her meal was good.) The other 5 of us all thought this was the best meal we have eaten on the island - not just on this trip, but on any trip. When dessert time came, we ordered three different items and all of the desserts were stellar.

We went early (and with a reservation), so we did not struggle with parking as some others did. My only negative is that I thought the garlic knots that we ordered were mediocre. Everything else was perfect. This one will be added to our "must-return" list on future St. Thomas trips!!

• Visited March 2014