“Great food and service, too bad about the ruckus at the next table”
Review of Thirteen

Thirteen
Ranked #3 of 263 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Great food and service, too bad about the ruckus at the next table”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Thirteen has some of the best food on St Thomas and is easily worth the trek to the less visited corner of the island. This was our fifth visit. And their new waitress Elizabeth knows food, is exceptionally attentive and quite personable.

However on this particular Friday night visit, the owner elected to host a large and extremely boisterous group of wine merchants who turned the typical quiet, peaceful and relaxing restaurant experience into a raucous outrage much to our dissatisfaction.

We could not wait to get away from our table in the main room of the restaurant, choosing instead to have our (comped) desert in the much quieter room adjacent to the bar. That the owner was this insensitive to the rest of the restaurant's evening's guests amazed my entire family.

We'll go back hoping for a better experience next time.

1 Thank Russell E

Grenada
“Worth the Drive!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This place is cool and the food is well worth the drive from the east end or downtown. Great atmosphere, excellent wine selection and the service was on point. Again soon!

Visited August 2013
Cary, NC
“Nice flavors”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have been there only once, however, I was told by many people that this place has great food.
I must agree that my wild mushrooms flat bread appetizer (?) was nice. It did have a flavor of real mushrooms. My seafood pasta didn't have much of seafood and was too salty. I have tasted my friend's dishes and they have very nice with DIFFERENT flavors. I cannot comment on the views since we got there when it was dark. It is quite a hike from lets say Frenchman's Reef hotel. I found the service was very good. Give them a try. I actually would go back and try some more dishes.

• Visited October 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Awake your tastebuds!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This little gem is a bit out of the way but WELL WORTH your effort to get there.We were a party of six and not one of us was disappointed in our meals or appetizers. The flat breads were so tasty and fresh. The strip steak was excellent as were the scallops.The presentation of the meals was absolutely a picture. Our server Vicky was awesome, and the atmosphere casual . The glaced donut bread pudding was a great way to end the meal. This hands down has become our number one restaurant on the island !

• Visited November 2013
Shermans Dale, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

If you have the opportunity to go here it is totally worth it! The service and food are wonderful! And yes, leave room for dessert!!!

Visited October 2013