“AWESOME FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thirteen

Thirteen
Ranked #2 of 262 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tallahassee, Florida
“AWESOME FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had heard about this place and decided to give it a try and it was well worth it. We had a drink at the Mafolie and then took a cap to Thirteen, which wound up being a good decision. All I can say is that was the best food I have eaten on the island. The scallops for the appitizer was great. My husband had the sea bass special of the evening and I had the grouper, both were excellent. It is worth the drive.

Visited February 2013

Ashburn, Virginia
“Great Food, Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very upscale restaurant with views of the ocean. I was at a conference in St. Thomas and this was one of the roughly half dozen restauants recommended by the group putting on the conference. Long story short, everyone traded dining stories at the start of each morning. Thirteen probably recieved the highest ratings by most. And this was a group of roghly 100 people. We took a taxi back to our hotel with another couple that owned a series of restaurants in the Florida Panhandle. They told us they asked to speak to the chef to complement him.

Only advice I can give is be sure to have Thirteen call for a taxi well before you have finished your meal. Ours took an hour. The food and atmosphere was well worth it, but Thirteen is definely off the "beaten path".

• Visited February 2013
Waynesville, Ohio
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food was as good as anyplace I have eaten. A little pricey but so worth it. Supposedly this place is hard to find but everything in St Thomas is hard to find and this was no harder. In any event well worth the drive from Red Hook and probably only took 20 minutes.

Visited February 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“special setting and wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Be sure to ask for the tables with the view. We went for the food and feel in love with the ambience and the view, even during an evening storm. Best food on the island. Service was excellent..we were late for our reservation and concerned about losing our table-they were very gracious about our dela, even though the restaurant was full. Thirteen is a bit hard to find, out of the way, but worth the search. One member of our group raved about the lobster ravioli-large chuck of lobster lightly wrapped in ravioli.

• Visited February 2013
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
“Good for St. Thomas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Thirteen three times now. The first time was surprisingly good about seven months ago. My girlfriend has had the seafood Alfredo dish every time, and every time it seems to have gotten smaller. Anyway, it is a great white sauce pasta dish regardless. This past time, I had the scallops, and wasn't impressed, especially as it may have not fulfilled a child-sized appetite. I must say I was a little grumpy as I had not eaten much that day and was irritable. I decided to order the "Russian-mule" as I recall the drink's name off the menu. It tasted like a mojito without alcohol, and my girlfriend agreed it tasted like juice. We informed the waitress, and she apologized and said she would bring some little bottles to pour in. I'm not sure, that restaurants carry nips, but she came back with a disposable plastic cup filled ice and vodka and dumped it into my drink. First my drink tasted like flavored sugar water, it then tasted like gasoline as it now consisted of mostly vodka. One last negative thing was the bacon brownie everyone talks about, is quite unique. The one downfall was last time we had this, the pretzel on top was soggy and stale and really ruined the desert.

Upsides of this restaurant: the atmosphere is nice and it's esthetically pleasing. The food is mostly good tasting.

Downsides: it's far away (middle of no where, northside), portions are small and pricey. Service can be poor at times, especially at the bar.

I will definitely eat here again, I just hope my experience is more like the first two times rather than the last.