“Jewel House Wins”
Review of Jewel House

Jewel House
Ranked #17 of 92 Shopping in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in Loose certified diamonds, colored diamond jewelry & finished gemstone jewelry. Authorized dealers of: Pandora, Belle Etoile, Angelique De Paris, Elle Jewelry, Gabriel & Co., & Samuel B. Fine time pieces by: Citizen, Seiko, Skagen, Anne Klein, and Casio G-Shock.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Loved everyone at the Jewel House! Kabir was so nice and helpful. I bought an amazing watch that I didn't even think to pick out for myself. Kabir's recommendation was exactly what I was looking for and I had no idea.

These guys are straight-forward, not pushy at all (which is rare for the islands), and really professional. I also thought it was great that their business was not just tourists -- the locals also shop here. That speaks volumes.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"citizens"
"havensite"

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I am a local of St. Thomas that has been around the block in the jewelry store department. I can honestly say that after my fantastic experience at Jewel House, I don't think I will go to any other store for my jewelry needs! Kabeer, the owner himself, took the time to help me find a watch. He even personally escorted me from the main store to the other to ensure that I saw everything there was to offer. I ended up with a beautiful gold Citizen that I couldn't be happier about. No pressure, vast selection, a great deal, and wonderfully helpful and simply nice staff-this is what you'll find a Jewel House folks!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Of course, we were on a cruise when we found the Jewel House in St Thomas, USVI. The staff was great. Very friendly. Not pushy at all and were very helpful. Their selection is outstanding as is their pricing of the jewelry. They have two locations in the Haversight Mall (which is very close to the port where the cruise ships dock). And, yes, we bought some jewelry at their store because they were just the best in price, service and friendly towards the customers.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

It's so great to pick the right place for my wedding band n my husband's. Good design, great service and perfect detail.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 29, 2013

In search of Belle Etoile bangles and found them here. They have 2 locations in Havensight Mall with a great selection of jewelry. We looked there and there was no pressure to buy. Deep encouraged us to look around. If you are familiar with Havensight you know there must be 100 jewelry stores. We returned to Jewel House because we knew that Deep was sincerely interested in pleasing his customers. We left there very satisfied with our purchase and completely confident that he treated us fairly. We will definitely be visiting Jewel House again. We would highly recommend. Ask for Deep!