“Best jewelry in St Thomas”
Review of Jewel House

Jewel House
Ranked #17 of 92 Shopping in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in Loose certified diamonds, colored diamond jewelry & finished gemstone jewelry. Authorized dealers of: Pandora, Belle Etoile, Angelique De Paris, Elle Jewelry, Gabriel & Co., & Samuel B. Fine time pieces by: Citizen, Seiko, Skagen, Anne Klein, and Casio G-Shock.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It is worth the trip to Havensight to visit Jewel House. The merchandise is outstanding. The prices are very good. And best of all the service is the best-friendly and helpful. Do not miss this special treasure whe you are looking for jewelry or souvenirs.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"citizens"
"havensite"

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Kabeer and Deep provide excellent service, they are most helpful and go out of their way to meet ones needs. The jewelry they have is of an excellent quality and priced well. I have been doing business with them for years and can only say they are a cut above all others. They are my first stop in St. Thomas and I recomend you make them your stop for jewelry.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I visted the store a couple months ago and Deep - one of the family - helped me and gave me all the time I needed. He even walked me to their other store where I found exactly what I was looking for. I bought a couple of bracelets one with charms. Recently I had a problem with one charm - sent them a picture and as fast as I hung the phone there was a new one sitting on my desk! Unbelievable Fast and accurate! Way to go guys, I applaud your service! Keep up the great work and always the best. Rob Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have always been a fan of the Citizen watch line and found the largest selection with absolute best prices here! I have shopped at many of the other stores and have had the best experience and customer service here. Kabeer and Deep are friendly and very honest and definitely make you feel welcomed when you step foot inside the store. I recommend everyone stop by and take a look!