“Incredible Service”
Review of Jewel House

Jewel House
Ranked #29 of 94 Shopping in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in Loose certified diamonds, colored diamond jewelry & finished gemstone jewelry. Authorized dealers of: Pandora, Belle Etoile, Angelique De Paris, Elle Jewelry, Gabriel & Co., & Samuel B. Fine time pieces by: Citizen, Seiko, Skagen, Anne Klein, and Casio G-Shock.
Alberta,
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible Service”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Absolutely incredible customer service, and beautiful jewellery. Kabeer is truly talented at his creations and if your in the area, his jewellery store is a MUST see! Thank you Kabeer

Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
“DEE & MARIE”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My sisiter and I was in St Thomas for some much needed R&R. We love the Hotel (Frenchman's Marriott) and did some shopping. I was mostly interested in purchasing a bracelet to match my earrings by the designer, Belle * etoile. We shopped around, but was not pleased with the prices. We decided to visit Carnival Jewels because prior to visiting St. Thomas I went on line to check the reviews and comments from other travelers. We were pleased to meet Kabeer; pleasant, coridal and a no nonsense person. I purchased my bracelet, (great price) and my sister brought diamond earrings; which she totally love! I highly recommend this merchant to anyone who travels to St. Thomas. Thank you Kabeer for your wonderful customer service.

Chicago, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Truly a Gem (pun intented)”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed in STT for a week and were recommended by Captain Mike (of the Fury charter) to stop by Carnival. We stopped there one of our first days and my lady fell in love with a tanzanite ring there immediately. Kabeer was great. No pressure sales. We didn't buy anything the first day... We went to about 20 other jewelers over in town... and they were all sort of scummy... noticed the quality wasn't there either. We ended up returning to Carnival and purchasing the ring (with a few add ons).

Great deal on the ring. I sent a picture and specs to my jeweler friend here in Chicago and he gave me his retail and bottom dollar price on the ring and I was pleased to see what it's value would be.

If we ever get back to STT... I'm sure this will be our first stop. Great for my lady, not for my wallet.

NOTE: they mentioned to us that they would be changing the name of their store at the end of October... just an FYI.

2 Thank Cristian N
Kenosha, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Was just stopping by to say hi”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

A co-worker of mine told me her friend had a jewelry store in St. Thomas and I should stop by and say hi when our cruise ship docked there this past summer. So I did and I am so glad I did. Kabeer and Deep treated us like royalty. They offered us refreshments right when we walked in the door, as it was really hot out that day. I have never seen such beautiful stones in my life. I wasn't planning on buying anything and neither were my friends but we both did and if I ever go back, I will be buying more. I bought a beautiful ring that I get compliments on all of the time. Kabeer was a sweetheart, we went traveling the island and when we came back, the ring was sized and ready to go. Carnival Jewels is a must place to shop if you want beautiful merchandise and you will never forget the experience. Thanks Kabeer!!!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Coleen T
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Caribbean Gentleman”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

While vacationing on the island of St. Thomas my husband and I wandered into Carnival Jewels and met a true gentleman and now a dear friend, Kabeer.

We immediately felt welcome and not pressured. Kabeer is Honest, very knowledgeable, and passionate in making sure your experience is unforgettable. This family establishment has unique, beautiful pieces of jewelry and unsurpassed customer service.

One of our purchases was a loose diamond that needed to be set into the diamond band that we also purchased. Kabeer made sure that our new ring was delivered to us at our hotel prior to leaving the island for home. - UNSURPASSED CUSTOMER SERVICE. All of the pieces that now have new homes with us, I have received an overwhelming amount of compliments.

Because of the values, honesty and warmth of our experience this is not a one time experience for us or Kabeer.

John & Ranae Buzza