“wish all places where like here”
Review of Jewel House

Jewel House
Ranked #30 of 94 Shopping in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in Loose certified diamonds, colored diamond jewelry & finished gemstone jewelry. Authorized dealers of: Pandora, Belle Etoile, Angelique De Paris, Elle Jewelry, Gabriel & Co., & Samuel B. Fine time pieces by: Citizen, Seiko, Skagen, Anne Klein, and Casio G-Shock.
Shoreham, New York, United States
“wish all places where like here”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went to St. Thomas for my honeymoon a few years ago, and we were just window shopping. I feel in love with a piece in this store. Being from New York I was skeptical about purchasing jewels from the islands, however the family values and welcome atmosphere made me at ease and never second quess our purchase. At this point next large piece of jewelry I will travel to st. Thomas just to get the same service from this wonderful family owned business.

Visited September 2012

Haymarket, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband and I traveled to St. Thomas on a cruise. I was planning on "window shopping" while there, so I did a little research and knew my first stop would be Carnival Jewels. We were so happy with the selection of jewelry and the service of Kabeer and Deep! They were extremely helpful. I fell in love with the Gabriel and Co. stackable ring collection. I spent a lot of time trying on different combinations and found the exact rings I wanted, along with some more to add to the collection in the future. They were able to resize all three rings and I had my wedding band rhodium plated while there as well. As promised, they mailed appraisals to our home and emailed us pictures of the other rings we were interested in for purchase in the future. I am extremely pleased with Carnival Jewels and will be doing more business with them from VA (and the next time we make it to St. Thomas!)
Thank you!!! :)

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Love2teach02
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent!!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Back in the fall of 2010, my boyfriend and I went to St. Thomas for 9 days. It was a great trip. Carnival Jewelers was the last shop I wandered into after an afternoon of feeling like I was a in and out of used car dealerships. Carnival was refreshing, no pressure and really nice items. I purchased a ring that I wear every day and LOVE! The craftsmanship is exceptional and I get compliments ALL the time!
We have not been back to the island since, but my now husband contacted Kabeer and asked him to make a tennis bracelet for my wedding present. The bracelet it amazing and I wear it every day! Actually we still owe him a picture of me wearing the bracelet.
It’s a great business! If you are in St. Thomas you have to stop in and take a look around, you never know what you may find!
Thanks guys! Michele & Jason-Cleveland, Ohio

Visited September 2011
“Best jewelry on the island! And I plan to order from Arizona!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I just enjoyed our first Caribbean vacation last week. We stopped into Carnival Jewels and Treasures and were met by the polite professionals that worked there. The quality and variety of jewelry was outstanding. I plan on upgrading my wife's wedding ring through Carnival from Arizona by using their website and working with the store manager Kabeer!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go here First!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

After wasting pretty much the entire day being hasseled everytime we walked past the other shops in havensight, my wife and I went into carnival jewels and treasures expecting the same treatment. What we received was amazing the staff was very friendly even got me a drink while my wife looked around. And when she had questions instead of just talking about the price they actually answered. In the end we finally found something worth buying and I feel we got a great deal as well. We have been back 2 other times over the past 3 years and the service was just as good if not better. I highly recommend stopping in if on St. Thomas.