“Not impressed”

Dog House Pub
Ranked #81 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Description: Low Key Pub with 55 Inch Flat screens. Quality food at fantastic prices (try our $5 Burger) -- Over 30 Beers to choose from including Draft Beer. Pool tables. Walking distance from Cruise Ships in Havensight. Close to Charlotte Amalie and Marriott Hotel.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Burgers were good , chimichanga were nasty, drinks were expensive and tasted awful, I was charged $2 for a glass of salt water, a glass of soda was $4 each and my wife couldn't drink her coke. Tater tots had dirty or old grease taste, cole slaw was very good! Won't be going back to this one

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My man Chad made it feel like I was at my neighborhood pub! He hooked us up with stickers, magnets and a keychain. I loved the place and couldn't leave without a couple t-shirts!, Will hit that place on next visit. Worth the stop!

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting (like most people) on a stop on a cruise. We were wrapping up a day at the beach and needed some lunch, originally we stopped at the ship wreck tavern, but the prices were ridiculous and we had eaten there before and knew the food wasn't worth it. The menu for The Dog House was listed right outside and it was cheap and seemed good. Well the food was awesome. The service was better. Chad was taking care of us and was the best. He played great music and came over and talked with my family and I. We felt right at home. We drank and ate good food and listened to good music. The highlight of our trip was coming to The Dog House and it was definitely all thanks to Chad! If we go back to St Thomas it will be for the beaches but mostly for The Dog House

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This bar delivers every visit, We always look forward to the fun atmosphere, the great bartenders, and the great eats at easy-on-the-wallet prices. One day we had lunch, played pool and darts, had dinner, and then hung out for live music. We will be back again and again. Thanks, DHP, for making our vacations worth the effort.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We were headed to get tattoos at Compass Rose while on our cruise The Allure of the Seas. Stopped in for a cold beer and some grub. The quesadilla, burrito, and chimichanga were amazing! My wife is a vegetarian, and it's hard to find food for her to eat. But the vegetarian burrito was one of the best she's ever had. Thanks to the friendly bartender from Baltimore for the cold beers and great food! We will be back.