“Capt. John Allen the real deal”

Nauti Nymph Powerboat
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted best powerboat rental of the VI by the readers of the Daily News.For the best day of your vacation, rent a vessel from Nauti Nymph and explore the incredible beauty of the British and US Virgin Islands away from the crowd and at your own pace. Virgin Gorda, Norman Island, Jost Van Dyke and much more; the options are countless. As the largest and most experienced rental company of the USVI, Nauti Nymph will assist in designing your personal itinerary for a bareboat or captained daytrip. The large selection of top of the line vessels available are unsurpassed in their standard of safety, comfort and performance. 29' to 31' Fountain centerconsoles and 30' Everglades, powered by reliable single or twin engines. All boats are Coast Guard approved and fully equipped with many extras
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Capt. John Allen the real deal”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

This guy is the reason we justified renting a private boat for my wife and two girls 16 and 17 years old. John is a very outgoing and entertaining captain with skills and knowledge of the area, we snorkled some really cool places, saw things that might not be seen from some other cheezy touristy type tour, and this guy needs to be a history teacher lol. He gave us a tour of a lifetime!!!!!! I would recommend Johnny to anyone who is tired of the average everyday boat ride to the same place every day. YO JOHNNY !!!!!! WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FISH?!?!?!?!
Come to Texas and see us....

Visited August 2014
1 Thank 605macd

“Nauti Nymph powerboat trip in St. John”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

For anyone traveling to St. John, I highly recommend you take a day and spend it with your own private boat and captain from the Nauti Nymph boat company. I have done this twice and both times have been unforgettable. The captains are highly knowledgeable of the area and give you a personalized tour of the surrounding islands, the history and secrets that make the Caribbean a magical place. Our captain from last week's trip was Matt (I think), and he was amazing! He listened to what we wanted our day to be, and tailored the trip to make it one-of-a-kind.
Bring your own food, drinks, snorkeling gear and an adventurous attitude and you are on your way to a perfect day in the Caribbean with Nauti Nymph!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent day!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Captain Johnny allowed my family to enjoy the sights and sceneries around St. Thomas. Everyone in my family had an amazing time and cannot find a single thing to complain about.
I highly recommend Capt. Johnny to families with younger children.

Tampa, Florida
“2 Amazing Experiences!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I cannot express how amazing both of our trips with nauti nymph and magics moments were. These 2 trips were the highlight of our family's vacation! We chartered a fountain for one day and visited the caves at Norman Island, Sandy Spit, and Jost Van Dyke. Captain Mike made the day memorable for us and our children. He took us to several great snorkeling spots where we saw turtles and all kinds of fish and most importantly was great with our kids. It was such an amazing day! Later in the week we decided to join friends on another day trip on the magic moments boat. The boat was beautiful with plenty of space and very comfortable. The captain and mate, Johnny and Megan, did an exceptional job of making sure we were comfortable throughout the trip and were very friendly, knowledgeable, and great with our kids. There was ample communication regarding our plans for the day and we did not feel rushed at our multiple stops. The lobster lunch and light breakfast in the morning were fresh and delicious, and our glasses were never empty. I can definitely say we will be return guests and cannot wait until our next visit to St. John. I highly recommend spending a day on the water with this company. You will not be disappointed!

Ashburn, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We chartered a luxury powerboat and captain John for a day to the BVI - Virgin Gorda. We were told to arrive at 8:30am which we did only to find out they had made a mistake on the reservation and only had supplies for 2 people instead of 6. The assistant ran to the store quickly and came back while we went aboard and the captain gave safety instruction. The gentleman Chris who checked us in said not to worry we could just stay out later - no problem. We started out at a spot where we snorkeled but they did not have the right equipment on board. Really? They made some excuse someone must have took some of their fins to another boat. Anyway, we made it work and wore fins that were too big or small. Then we go to Jost Van Dyke,Foxy's, it was nice. So I am wondering when are we going the Baths at Virgin Gorda (the reason I rented the boat) I ask the assistant and she says we are not going there. We started too late…….um. Not my fault they had to run out to the store. She got the captain and he said no one told him we wanted to go to Virgin Gorda and it was too late in the day. Disappointed we went to Soggy Dollar and a private island. When getting off the boat at Soggy Dollar the assistant went on about how we had to be onboard by 3:15 so we could clear customs. It made us feel like the captain and assistant just wanted to be done for the day. We got back early so no extra time even though we started late. We paid a lot of money to have a great experience and this fell way short. I would not recommend.

3 Thank lkiech