“RUN TO THIS RESTAURANT.”

Trenchtown Rock Jamaican Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 271 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Trenchtownrock Jamaican Bar and RestaurantHere is a place were locals and visitors alike can get a little taste of Jamaica in St Thomas. With dishes like Ackee & Salt Fish , Curry Chicken, Curry Goat , Jerk Chicken ,Jerk Pork and their amazing combination platters , like Jamaica Nice and thee Kingston Hot are delicious and fulling. With drink specials like the " Dutty Watta" , ice, gold and green Stop Light Shots, and Trenchtown Sunset, makes a must visit. Located downtown on backstreetHours : Mon-Thurs 11am-6pmFri-Sat 11am-8pmPhone 1 340 774 1996
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I'm not kidding. My brother and I stopped in on a recommendation from a lady on the street and we wanted to go find her and hug her afterward because this place was SUPERB. The food was amazing (I could have eaten a pot load of the curry goat) but nothing could compare to the service. If you go? Ask for Isis. What an amazingly lovely woman. Seriously, you'll thank me later.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We asked some local people for a good place to eat that had Island food. And several people recommended Trenchtown. It was easy to find and the food was excellent and reasonably priced.
If we revisit St. Thomas we would surely eat there again.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The curried goat was wonderful. Great restaurant, food and staff was very good. You really should try it, all of the menu items are great.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband is still talking about the lunch we had there. We were on a cruise and in the main shopping area, but not finding any places to eat. We asked a guy on the street and he directed us here. The jerk chicken wings were so good. Good service too.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place is off the beaten path, about two blocks behind all of the stores but well worth the short walk. Don't let the looks of the place fool you. The food is excellent and the real deal for Jamaican food. The servers are good and happy that you visited. The conch fritters are probably the best that I have had on the island and I try and get them at all of the places that I visit.