Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Aqua Marine Dive Center tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Aqua Marine Dive Center
from $900.00
More Info
from $600.00
More Info
1,074 results
All reviews fish bluebeard's beach club open water octopus scuba experience two tank rum punch sea turtles these guys spotted eagle ray drinks and snacks buck island cruise ship awesome experience made us feel virgin islands ana
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Staff very freindly and went out of the way to make us feel important! they truely love what they do and it shows, Logan is a marine biologist who also loves to snorle and dive, could not have had a better divemaster!

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I wish I could say this was the most fun I ever had but....... I was so sea sick but the crew Will and Logan was the best anyone could hope for they were very understanding and did everything they could to make sure I was as comfortable as possible! The views are beautiful and Will is quite funny and his dog Mel was a perfect addition to his boat and Logan is just a beautiful person she's a marine biologist and very informative.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Ana was so helpful with us booking our reservation, and our dive master Danny was a fantastic guide on our tours through the dive sites "Ledges" and "Cow". We will absolutely be coming back next time we are in St Thomas!

1  Thank talbotron22
Reviewed July 3, 2017

What a great team to dive with! The whole crew is really nice and patient with all levels of scuba divers. They did a great job of explaining the dive sites and setup to us. Dani was an excellent dive leader - she made sure everyone was having fun. We even saw sea turtles! Ana also picked us up at our hotel, which was a big plus. When vacationing in St. Thomas next, I will definitely go diving with them!

1  Thank Melissa A
Reviewed July 1, 2017

The diving experience was very relaxing. The stuff took care of everything. Good equipment, good dive sites.