“1st Time Divers”

$125.00*
and up
Discover Scuba Diving in St Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Marine is a PADI resort and SSI (Scuba school international)Dive center , focusing on small groups of divers and private diving/snorkeling experience. We offer private boat charters as well. At Aqua Marine we take time to listen to your wishes and interests and create a perfect dive trip for you. We can take you to some of the best wrecks around St. Thomas, the coral reefs of the islands, night diving or on the turtle snorkeling adventure. It is our pleasure to make your dream day come true, we will go the extra mile to make your dive vacation unforgettable. Visit us on Bluebeards Beach club beach and enjoy snorkeling and kayak rentals as well.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went diving with my girlfriends brothers and their dad. We had an unbelievable time diving! The entire staff is exceptional. Lisa was an amazing guide. I can't stress enough how great she made the entire dive. She even went out of her way to drop us off at our cruise ship since we weren't sure we'd be able to get a taxi back in time before the ship was leaving! Thanks again everyone at Aqua Marine.

-Joe, Steve, Jason, and Alex

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went diving and I got my Advanced Open Water Certification. Lisa is a exceptional instructor! We had a great dive and learned a lot about navigation and deep water diving. Ana and Lisa went above and beyond what we expected. The only thing we would have changed was having more time to be able to come back and do a night dive with Aqua Marine! We are looking forward to more diving trips in St Thomas.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I did several two tank dives with Lisa and her team. The service was terrific and they were super friendly and fun. We brought our own dive gear with us and the team at Aqua Marine hauled our gear on to the boat and set everything up for us. As we dove with them several times they clean up our stuff, dried it and stored it for us till we got back. They are not the cheapest dive shop on the island, but the service was certainly worth more than we paid. We will def. be back and dive with them again.

One thing to note, as they specialize in small groups (6-8 diver max), they will work with you on where you want to go and what you want to see.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Love diving with Aqua Marine again. There is simply a nice personal touch the crew brings to the dives. Lisa is an amazing dive master. I would have missed a lot of stuff had it not been for her keen eye. I am looking forward to more dives in St. Thomas with AM. Gonna have to go back for more.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

As experienced divers, I can say the crew at Aqua Marine was stellar! They did a great job of getting the boat ready and keeping our dive gear set up and ready to go.
Great Job Lisa! I hope you feeling better!!!!
Knowledgeable dive masters and crew.
As experienced divers, we've seen a lot underwater environments. Each site, time and season will change every dive experience, So stated, I wish we saw more sea-life on our dives. No fault of the crew at all.
Thanks guys for a memorable trip!!!
Dave & Nicole