“Terrific crew and dive team.”

Aqua Marine Dive Center
Book In Advance
More Info
$125.00*
and up
Two-Tank Dive for Certified Diver
Ranked #6 of 234 Tours in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Marine is a PADI resort and SSI (Scuba school international)Dive center , focusing on small groups of divers and private diving/snorkeling experience. We offer private boat charters as well. At Aqua Marine we take time to listen to your wishes and interests and create a perfect dive trip for you. We can take you to some of the best wrecks around St. Thomas, the coral reefs of the islands, night diving or on the turtle snorkeling adventure. It is our pleasure to make your dream day come true, we will go the extra mile to make your dive vacation unforgettable. Visit us on Bluebeards Beach club beach and enjoy snorkeling and kayak rentals as well.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 16, 2013

As experienced divers, I can say the crew at Aqua Marine was stellar! They did a great job of getting the boat ready and keeping our dive gear set up and ready to go.
Great Job Lisa! I hope you feeling better!!!!
Knowledgeable dive masters and crew.
As experienced divers, we've seen a lot underwater environments. Each site, time and season will change every dive experience, So stated, I wish we saw more sea-life on our dives. No fault of the crew at all.
Thanks guys for a memorable trip!!!
Dave & Nicole

Write a ReviewReviews (1,098)
All reviews
"discover scuba"
"snacks and drinks"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Had a great day! fabulous team Lisa was great with the whole family and a fab scuba instructor and Scott was a great snorkelling instructor. Saw lots of turtles and even a shark while snorkelling at turtle bay an absolute must do in st. Thomas!!! Thanks Lisa :)

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We recommend Aqua Marine for familities! My husband turned 50 this year and is on a mission to do 50 New Things so scuba was one of them. We did the Discover Scuba Diving activity and our instructor Lisa took us through all the prep making sure we were comfortable in the pool before we headed out to Turtle Bay. We were both a little nervous when we first got out to the bay because of our first time out in open water, but Lisa kept checking on both of us and really made sure we were feeling good the whole time in addition to playing tour guide and photographer! :-)
Scott made the snorkeling fun and safe for our kids so they had a fantastic time checking out fish, turtles, sting rays, and a small shark! (Another 1st!!)

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I used Aqua Marine to get my Open Water cert. I could not have been happier. The staff is knowledgeable, pleasant, and made sure that I understood everything. Anna opened up on her day off (Sat.) so that I could complete my pool work. Tuesday was canceled because of lightening, so they had the staff come in on Wed, which was scheduled to be a maintenance day. They made sure that I got my certification on this trip. Lisa was my instructor for the ocean dives and was not only a great instructor, but was an exceptional tour/ dive guide.

Advanced Open Water is next, and Aqua Marine will be the company that I use.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The 2 most important things when diving is going with a group you can trust and if using their equipment making sure it is kept up. Aqua Marine is perfect when it comes to these. Everyone on their staff is friendly and helpful. The only time I had to touch my gear was to and from my hotel room to the van. Dive prices include transportation which makes this center very competitive and they do offer discounts for packages bought for multiple dives. It is a small operation that allows them to focus on the divers and will be the only shop that I dive with when returning to the island.

Also be sure to check out their day charter aboard the Second Wind as it offers a day of pampering and relaxation.

1  Thank AzIronman