“Personal Care”

$125.00*
and up
Discover Scuba Diving in St Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Marine is a PADI resort and SSI (Scuba school international)Dive center , focusing on small groups of divers and private diving/snorkeling experience. We offer private boat charters as well. At Aqua Marine we take time to listen to your wishes and interests and create a perfect dive trip for you. We can take you to some of the best wrecks around St. Thomas, the coral reefs of the islands, night diving or on the turtle snorkeling adventure. It is our pleasure to make your dream day come true, we will go the extra mile to make your dive vacation unforgettable. Visit us on Bluebeards Beach club beach and enjoy snorkeling and kayak rentals as well.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Colorado Springs, Colorado
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Personal Care”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We just arrived home after our third year of diving with Ana and Wolfgang (Gary, Nicki and Gary too). We keep returning to St. Thomas just to dive with them as they really care and guarantee a wonderful experience. We dove 10 times and each day was exciting. They are truly interested in offering personal service to each diver and you will always be happy you got first rate service with Aqua Marine. Safety is also a number one issue and they take no risks with your health. Even the top rated hotels do not have these professionals or quality equipment and boats.

Visited December 2012

Divide, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Dives with Aqua Marine again this year.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I'm a little late in getting this posted. We were in St Thomas diving with Aqua Marine in October 2012. This was our 4th year of diving in October with Ana and Wolfgang and their staff. Although the weather could have been a little nicer (TS Raphael hit the night after we got there and Hurricane Sandy was forming to the NW of USVI) and the water a little clearer we still made 22 dives each and completed our PADI Rescue Diver certification in two weeks. We missed 2 days due to the weather and choppy seas/high swells. The water was a balmy 88 deg F so no wetsuits were needed. This year we saw hundreds if not thousands of moon jellies and for the first time ever, a school of barracuda. There were octopus, squid, rays, eagle rays, sharks, lobsters and tons of other things to catch our attention. Gary P., Captain Gary, Katie, Ash and Julia all took care of us in addition to Ana and Wolfgang.

For those of you reading this review to decide on which of the STT dive shops to go with, if you're an experienced diver looking to use up your tank up exploring reefs, wrecks and pinnacles, this is the dive shop you're looking for. If you're new to the sport or want to get certified, this is the shop for you to gain experience under the watchful eye of expert PADI Dive Masters/Instructors who will take you to places where you can relax and learn to use those new skills to explore shallow reefs and bays without anxiety. If you're like me with years of experience but like to take my time to photograph and video critters as well as go to the deep wrecks and pinnacles, this is the place. Ana and Wolfgang have been taking me diving two weeks at a time for the past 4 years. I wouldn't be coming back if I didn't love them. I'll also mention I have double knee replacements and a new hip replacement as of May. I wouldn't be diving with them if I weren't comfortable on their boats and getting in and out of the water. This is one of the safest boats you'll find anywhere. The boats are spacious (limited to 6 divers), clean and your gear is set up for you each day. They'll even keep it for the week (or two) rinsing it out nightly and hanging it to dry overnight. It will be on the boat and set up for you the next morning. Oh, I haven't mentioned the warm, dry towels after each dive. Yep, they are they only outfit I know who'll do that for you. I didn't mention the rum punch you'll be offered on the way back to the harbor either. You'll be spoiled after one visit with Aqua Marine. I guarantee it. I've been spoiled for the last 4 years and I'm still coming back for more.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank LAUREL M
Los Osos, California
“Second Wind Day Trip”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

First thing you need to do is toss aside any preconceived ideas you may have about what a day snorkel/dive boat may have to offer you. I can guarantee that the staff and crew aboard The Second Wind will BY FAR SURPASS any expectations you may have. When I first heard about the trip I thought..$250 a person seemed a little much, as we are a family of 6. But after first setting foot on the yacht I realized that we were in to be pampered. Delicious food, and drinks were awaiting us...and honestly kept coming ALL day! Anna, should be a chef in a 5 star restaurant! Wolfgang was very informative about everything that we were seeing while sailing,and about things on island. And I can not say enough about Julia! Not only did she help us snorkel/dive, but she was AMAZING helping get my 5 yr old into the water and snorkel. (She was scared in the pool not a week before) We say turtles,rays,barracuda,a ship wreck, and tons of fish! And even more impressive i saw 2 teenagers smile like that haven't been happier! By far the best $$ we spent here on the island! If you get the chance, DO IT!! I have to say it is an experience myself and my family will never forget! Looking forward to our next trip to St. Thomas, and another PERFECT day with the wonderful people of Aqua Marine!

las vegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was my ten year old's second day of diving and they were awesome with him, pairing him with a dive master and making my husband and I feel comfortable he was in good hands. The service was excellent, and the crew very fun and enjoyable to hang out with. The dive cites were amazing--we saw nurse shark, octopus, eel, stingray, baraccuda, and much more. Crew went out of their way to make sure we saw lots of animal and plant life. If I'm ever in St. Thomas again I would definitely go back and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great day of diving.

1 Thank marjorie g
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Private Yacht (Second Wind)”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Where do I start??? My wife and I booked this cruiseday on this yacht just to spoil ourselves 25th wedding anniversary) and it turned out to be WITHOUT A DOUBT the BEST money I spent in the 7 days in St Thomas. These guys run a dive center at our resort (lucky us) Bluebeards Beach Club. We went on their yacht with a 6 guest max and enjoyed every freakin second on the yacht. This a ALL DAY trip with ALL!!! food and drinks included in the price and I dare anyone to find a better deal on a whole day of fun food and drinks. In fact i will say it now there is no better deal PERIOD!!! from the second you board this unbelieveable yacht you are greeted with frozen drinks and a breakfest spead that just makes ya say WOW!! . The crew ( Katie and Julia) were just GREAT and the food was AWSOME! (Do you get the feeling we enjoyed myself ?) Lunch and Dinner was just a good and we departed the yacht thinkiing we did not have to even see food for at least 2 or 3 days.Wolfgang (the Captain) was full of local info and brought us to the greatest places to snorkel , dive, and even fish (yes that is all included in this trip). To end the evening we moored in a cove to watch the sunset , what a day. There is NO DOUBT al all that we will be back to this island and to Aqua to enjoy the Second Wind and a few other trips that this great Dive Center offers. Thanks Wolfgang, Anna, Katie , & Julia for a Memory that will be with us/me FOREVER!!!!! Shaun Murphy