“AMAZING EXPERIENCE... Would Highly Recommend!”

Patagon Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun and Safe Diving. To assure a superior experience, we cater to very small groups of: - SCUBA First Timers - Certified Divers looking for their "comfort zone" - Advanced Divers looking for a new challenge. We have Patagon Dive Center dive shops in two locations;In St Thomas, at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in St John, at Caneel Bay Resort.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Deep River, Connecticut
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE... Would Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was a first time diver, and extremely nervous about my first time down. Once I got to Patagon, and went through a quick training course with my instructor Megan, I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted to dive and was completely prepared and no longer nervous. Megan was an amazing instructor and my experience was well above and beyond 5 stars. It beat my standards off the charts, and not only did I have a great experience because of my instructor, I also enjoyed everything I was able to view and experience for my first time dive. I would recommend this shop and Megan to anyone who asked. Everything was top notch (training, equipment, location, etc) and I would definitely dive with them in the future.

Visited September 2012

Miami Beach, Florida
“Great Diving Experience”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The staff at The Patagon Dive Center is very accommodating, organized and professional at any scuba level. The dive sites they select are incredible!!!!!

Visited July 2012
Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great diving”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Patagon Dive Center at Caneel Bay Resort is a friendly operation with very nice staff. Diving was great and I had the opportunity to take good pictures. When I return to the US Virgin Islands I will go diving again with Patagon.

Visited April 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“i loved it!!!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

what a great experience i had at patagon dive center. the staff is great and the snorkeling is fantastic, best in the caribean. Arnoldo, the dive master ,has been there for over 20 years and really knows the submarine life.
I loved it, cant wait to go again.
Highly recommend it and i will definetely go back for more.

Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
“a wonderful place to dive”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have been diving with Arnoldo at patagon for 10 years. The joy of this company is coming back to see your friends there year after year.He is an excellent dive master. His command of the dive sites is great. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Dive with Patagon and you will never be disappointed.

Visited August 2012