“Good food, but was loud”
Review of XO Bistro

XO Bistro
Ranked #12 of 266 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: XO Bistro is the place for fabulous food, wonderful wine, and awesome atmosphere. Whether it’s lunch, dinner, happy hour or late night, XO Bistro is the place to please your palate. Our extensive and constantly changing wine menu ensures you’ll find a glass or bottle perfectly suited to your taste and meal. XO Bistro features daily lunch and dinner specials, including our famous Prime Rib night on Monday and Thursday as well as home cookin on Tuesday’s. If and when you’re in the mood for some adult libations, our twice daily happy hour including beer, wine, Cruzan rum and Stoli Vodka has something for everyone! Happy hour is from 11-6pm daily and 10-2 nightly. If you are looking for a place where all the locals go, you’ll find many of the same friendly smiling faces in this air conditioned watering hole with perks such as a frequent diner buy 10 get one free lunch card! When in the mood to relax and enjoy live music, Sunday nights are kicked off with a variety of local talent. XO Bistro is located next to Banco Popular in Redhook Plaza, less than a five minute walk from the St. John ferry. We open at 11am Monday thru Saturday and are open for dinner 7 days a week, starting at 6 oclock on Sunday’s. The bar is open every night until 2am. Please call 779-2069 to make a reservation. We look forward to wining and dining you soon! Thank you to all our patrons for voting us best bartending staff in the Virgin Islands four years in a row!
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I came here after trying to venture out to find new and different restaurants on the island. We were seated pretty much immediately and the bartender was very attentive and sweet. We ended up getting the backed goat cheese salad and the Portobello to split and all was delicious, the atmosphere was really loud and I couldn't hear my wife barely so we left pretty much right after our meal.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I sent my meal back. Twice. It was undercooked. They had a good review online, but I'm not getting sick while on vacation. Gross. Don't go here.

1  Thank TBDWorldTraveler
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We visited XO for the first time for dinner and it was terrible. Service was very slow, maybe because the bartender was also a hostess, a server and a bartender. Food was OVERPRICED and not good, we ordered "brick oven cheese pizza", pizza was not cooked in brick oven. Chicken salad was very plain, no flavor at all. We ordered sashimi, which my son and my husband had most of and by the time we got to our resort, they were fighting for the bathroom and spent next 2 hours alternating the throne with terrible stomach pains. I would not recomend it to anyone, save your money and eat somewhere else!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were very impressed with the food and the service. I had mahi mahi which was very good. My wife had shrimp pasta which she thoroughly enjoyed. We got the bruschetta for an appetizer and it was great. Our server was attentive to our every need and did a great job. This place is basically a bar with some tables in the back. They do not have outside seating or any view. However it has a warm feel to it and the food is just excellent.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Even without a view, our meal here was by far one of our favorites during our vacation to St. Thomas. The food was worth the price point. We loved the spinach dip and enjoyed each of our entrees. Our 13 year old daughter was particularly pleased with her shrimp pasta. The wine list was very extensive and we found that as each course was brought to our table we were not disappointed. Our server Kristen made the meal even more fun by engaging in conversation and being a lot of fun. You can tell that she truly loves people and what she is doing there at XO. You will not be disappointed if you choose to dine here!