“Five Weeks on Saint Thomas”
Review of XO Bistro

XO Bistro
Ranked #12 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: XO Bistro is the place for fabulous food, wonderful wine, and awesome atmosphere. Whether it’s lunch, dinner, happy hour or late night, XO Bistro is the place to please your palate. Our extensive and constantly changing wine menu ensures you’ll find a glass or bottle perfectly suited to your taste and meal. XO Bistro features daily lunch and dinner specials, including our famous Prime Rib night on Monday and Thursday as well as home cookin on Tuesday’s. If and when you’re in the mood for some adult libations, our twice daily happy hour including beer, wine, Cruzan rum and Stoli Vodka has something for everyone! Happy hour is from 11-6pm daily and 10-2 nightly. If you are looking for a place where all the locals go, you’ll find many of the same friendly smiling faces in this air conditioned watering hole with perks such as a frequent diner buy 10 get one free lunch card! When in the mood to relax and enjoy live music, Sunday nights are kicked off with a variety of local talent. XO Bistro is located next to Banco Popular in Redhook Plaza, less than a five minute walk from the St. John ferry. We open at 11am Monday thru Saturday and are open for dinner 7 days a week, starting at 6 oclock on Sunday’s. The bar is open every night until 2am. Please call 779-2069 to make a reservation. We look forward to wining and dining you soon! Thank you to all our patrons for voting us best bartending staff in the Virgin Islands four years in a row!
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Just back from five weeks on Saint Thomas or should I say five weeks at the XO Bistro. We have been visiting the island for years so we know what we like and what to avoid. XO exceeded our expectations this year. We did not eat every dinner here but I would say at least 75% of the time we would find ourselves ordering the special of the evening. They have a great happy hour with $5.00 wines and $3.00 Stoli drinks. They offer other items such as beer but we never get past the wine and the Stoli. Monday and Thursday night they offer a great prime rib cooked to perfection. I think my husband had this one dish at least four times always cooked very rare which he loves. Tuesdays are home cooking for only $15.00, they offered Cajun Chicken Pot Pie (my favorite), spagetti and meat balls, Jambalya, Shepard's Pie while we were there. We tried every appetizer but the baked brie was my favorite. The lobster escargot deserves high marks. Every dish with the scallops was delicious. I could go on and on about the food but high marks must go to the entire staff. It is no wonder that they received the best bartending staff for 2013 in a recent Daily News poll. Each staff member goes out of their way to make you feel welcome even Billy who brings ice out to the bar always has a smile and a big hello. One night we sat next to the chef John and his wife while they were having dinner. This man can cook and takes pride in the presentation of his food. He is orignally from Maryland so I did not hesitate to order his crab cakes which I never order out because I am usually disappointed. Thank you to Lindsley, Jesse, Jen, Kristen and Tara for making our vacation very enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for XO Bistro

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great place to relax and have a drink. Dining at the bar is special. Try the bacon wrapped chicken. Well worth the trip but stay away from the risotto - dry and tasteless. Overall, a nice place - wait staff makes you feel special.

1  Thank Voiceover
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I like XO's. They are always super nice and the food is really good. Something about XO just makes you feel welcome. If your in Red Hook you should stop by and say hi

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Best Thai chicken salad EVER! I'll admit I'm addicted. It is the perfect combination of flavor and amazing Martinis too! Go enjoy and try all the great choices.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

went to XO while in St. Thomas, the restaurant is small with neat decor. All ordered different foods and all of us liked our food and was one of our favorite spots to eat on the island.

1  Thank Shari K