“Great Experience”

Ranked #12 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: XO Bistro is the place for fabulous food, wonderful wine, and awesome atmosphere. Whether it’s lunch, dinner, happy hour or late night, XO Bistro is the place to please your palate. Our extensive and constantly changing wine menu ensures you’ll find a glass or bottle perfectly suited to your taste and meal. XO Bistro features daily lunch and dinner specials, including our famous Prime Rib night on Monday and Thursday as well as home cookin on Tuesday’s. If and when you’re in the mood for some adult libations, our twice daily happy hour including beer, wine, Cruzan rum and Stoli Vodka has something for everyone! Happy hour is from 11-6pm daily and 10-2 nightly. If you are looking for a place where all the locals go, you’ll find many of the same friendly smiling faces in this air conditioned watering hole with perks such as a frequent diner buy 10 get one free lunch card! When in the mood to relax and enjoy live music, Sunday nights are kicked off with a variety of local talent. XO Bistro is located next to Banco Popular in Redhook Plaza, less than a five minute walk from the St. John ferry. We open at 11am Monday thru Saturday and are open for dinner 7 days a week, starting at 6 oclock on Sunday’s. The bar is open every night until 2am. Please call 779-2069 to make a reservation. We look forward to wining and dining you soon! Thank you to all our patrons for voting us best bartending staff in the Virgin Islands four years in a row!
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We tried this restaurant because someone recommended it at our resort. We were not disappointed. It is a nice quiet restaurant with great service and great food.
I had the prime rib, and my husband had the stuffed fish. Both were delightful. I would go back!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is one of two restaurants not at our resort that we went to more than once. The atmosphere is rowdy as all get out, especially on Sunday nights. The food choices are good, the food itself is excellent. Service and staff are outstanding and we were even treated to some good standup comedy by a totally blasted customer at the next table. Happy drunk at least. Stop in and enjoy the food and the noise.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We loved XO Bistro - probably our best meal on the island. Friendly service, wine bar and awesome food!! A very diverse menu and we loved everything at our table.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Last night at XO was Prime Rib night. This has go to be the best Prime Rib I ever tasted and I am a dedicated meat eater. There is a new girl there and her service was great. The restaurant is intimate and classy and does not hurt the budget. I also recommend the Appetizer Scallops and Crab Fritters. I would normally order the Ribeye and highly recommend it because it is delicious. Lunch specials are always a delicious surprise. Good job Tony. Great job Cindy!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Since stumbling upon this place a few months back, my husband and I have made it a regular spot of ours. The food is creative and delicious, and they always have great specials. I love the set up of the infused liquors. Jess behind the bar is very attentive and sweet. We have been back without her there, and while the service is still good, we definitely have a better time with her there. The lobster bisque is the best I've had, and the C.B.A. is addicting. I recommend this place to everyone.