“Wow!”

Ranked #12 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: XO Bistro is the place for fabulous food, wonderful wine, and awesome atmosphere. Whether it’s lunch, dinner, happy hour or late night, XO Bistro is the place to please your palate. Our extensive and constantly changing wine menu ensures you’ll find a glass or bottle perfectly suited to your taste and meal. XO Bistro features daily lunch and dinner specials, including our famous Prime Rib night on Monday and Thursday as well as home cookin on Tuesday’s. If and when you’re in the mood for some adult libations, our twice daily happy hour including beer, wine, Cruzan rum and Stoli Vodka has something for everyone! Happy hour is from 11-6pm daily and 10-2 nightly. If you are looking for a place where all the locals go, you’ll find many of the same friendly smiling faces in this air conditioned watering hole with perks such as a frequent diner buy 10 get one free lunch card! When in the mood to relax and enjoy live music, Sunday nights are kicked off with a variety of local talent. XO Bistro is located next to Banco Popular in Redhook Plaza, less than a five minute walk from the St. John ferry. We open at 11am Monday thru Saturday and are open for dinner 7 days a week, starting at 6 oclock on Sunday’s. The bar is open every night until 2am. Please call 779-2069 to make a reservation. We look forward to wining and dining you soon! Thank you to all our patrons for voting us best bartending staff in the Virgin Islands four years in a row!
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Ritz, so we were very close by. While walking in Red Hook we decided to give this place a try, what a great deal!
Jess behind the bar was very personable, the way she described the specials made you just want to order them. The lobster bisque was wonderful! I had the Prime Dip, that was very tasty! My husband had the C.B.A. and he wouldn't even let me have a bite-- it must have been good. All in all the tab didn't even exceed $50 before the tip! We will be back next year.

1  Thank Jennifer L
There are newer reviews for XO Bistro

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My favorite salad on st thomas! Since this is now a non-smoking restaurant, I will go at the drop of a hat.
The seafood is always good here, havent tried other dishes, so can't comment.
The table service is very good, and it's nice to sit at the bar attorney a meal too.
Air conditioned.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I ended up spending most of 2011 and the first part of 2012 working in St. Thomas and after trying a number of different restaurants on the island, XO is by far my favorite. The service was always good and I think I ended up trying almost everything on the menu (the tuna app and crab cakes are a favorite of mine as well as the Prime Dip during lunch).

1  Thank John O
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have eaten at XO Bistro several times! Each time the meals have been fantastic and the service has been impressive. The menu is outstanding. All the dishes are fresh and delicious. XO is truly a jewel in St. Thomas. I can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I love the wine bar feel in the Caribbean!!! The food is fantastic and the ladies that work there are great at their jobs and highly entertaining!