“Closed”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Spent a good amount of time looking for it, only to find out it is now a senor frogs. Wish i had gotten to try it though. Closed!!!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We've eaten here several times over the years and haven't had a bad meal yet. Their fish is some of the best on the island and the dipping sauce is Awesome! The burgers are great too. Their prices are fairly standard for St Thomas. Most of the servers we've had were very attentive and friendly, but some were on "island time". No worries...just sit back and relax...you're in paradise!!

The Big Bamboo sign was taken down while we were there (early Dec) and replaced with a Senor Frog's sign. I don't know what --if anything-- this means as far as the menu offerings go.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was my first time to St. Thomas. We visited quite a few bars and restaurants during our week but this was my favorite. The service was consistent here, and the wait staff were so nice. We liked sitting on the street side where we could enjoy people watching yet hear the live music performance in the back. And I like that they serve popcorn. A plus in my book when you're having a few cocktails before dinner!

1  Thank sunluvr
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We ate at Big Bamboo the first night on the island, and basically had the whole place to ourselves. We were in St Thomas in the low season, but we were surprised that we were the only customers in the restaurant part of the place. (there were several bar patrons)

We had a party of four, and all of us ended up getting one of the burgers - different variations. I must say - I believe it's one of the best burgers I've ever had in St Thomas!

Our waitress was very attentive, but not overwhelming, the atmosphere is a fun island theme, and as I said - the food was great! Reasonably priced for the island. We would go again on future trips.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had the Mahi sandwich, hubby had the fish and chips. BIG portions! He was especially happy. Nice family atmosphere right on the bay. I would certainly recommend.

1  Thank nlkYorbaLinda