“Good place to eat”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Because my husband and I were with our 2 teenage children, we chose a table at the back away from the bar. It was great! We loved the Mahi sandwich's, hamburger and quesadilla. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The staff was wonderful and the happy hour deals were pretty good. But the appetizers we ordered were very over cooked and not at all good. We did get desert and it was a slight recovery.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We ate lunch here on St. Patty's day so it was a little hectic. The food was really good and very reasonable. Our waitress was delightful and we had a blast watching everyone get well lubricated for the island St. Patty's parade. We had a great meal with awesome conch fritters and I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I used to love this place back when it first opened. I recently returned after a couple of years and had quite a disappointing experience. We stopped for a cocktail after returning from a day on St. John. There was a small group at the bar and we were helped right away. However, I was harassed by a very drunk man at the bar to the point where we decided to leave. The bartender continued to serve this man even though he was slurring his words and barely standing on his own. He even made jokes that the drunk man "does this kind of thing a lot." I won't be going back after this experience.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Red Hook. The food and service are both very good. We drove and found it very easy to park in the Ferry Terminal Lot and walk across the street to Big Bamboo.