“Lovely View”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This restaurant not only had a lovely view, it had excellent food. We also had a fabulous jazz group to entertain us. The parking is a bit sparse, however, the ride up to the restaurant was beautiful (remember that they drive on the left in St. Thomas). The owner of the restaurant greeted us and the atmosphere was pleasant and the food great.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We loved Northside Bistro!! Our family of 9 adults and our two year old son went twice in the 9 days we were on the island. The staff was a lot of fun and the food was incredible! The fresh local caught seafood was so delicious and it provides spectacular views! We had a lot of fun with the piano player. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The view looks great, but your car will have to work for it. The drive up to this Hull Bay haven if full of harrowing hairpin turns. Then again, it's pretty worth it to experience the island's only brewery.

The food was just okay, but the presentation was nice, and the view was lovely, even in the dark. The Bruschetta was sloppy, but Duck Breast didn't taste all that fresh, but they really rock the tofu dishes. I also loved being able to choose two sides with my entree. My risotto was fun, and the veggie medley was delicious. The prices are pretty standard for the island, but it's a bit pricey for food that is just decent. I'm glad I came once, but I'm not sure I'd come back.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Lovely dinner with guitar music in the background and great pre-sunset view. Citrus almond Wahoo was awesome

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This used to be my most favorite restaurant on St. Thomas. However, upon returning recently it was still good, though not quite the same. Service was quite slow for how empty the restaurant was. My formerly favorite dish (lobster thermidor) was soupy. Overall, it is still a nice experience sitting out on the porch, listening to the live piano music. Hopefully next time I come back, the food and service are a bit better.