“AMAZING! Best value for the dollar!”
Review of Ajanta Jewelers

Ajanta Jewelers
Ranked #1 of 94 Shopping in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Ajanta Jewelers, located in St. Thomas, is the most reputable, family-owned diamond and colored stone jeweler. At Ajanta, your peace of mind is guaranteed!
Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING! Best value for the dollar!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Ajanta is without a doubt the best jewellery shop in St. Thomas. I have been buying jewellery from Ajanta since about 1990. You can be assured that Victor Sani and all of the Ajanta staff will stand by their products. I have NEVER been disappointed. Their prices are very competitive but their service is unmatched. Not only have I made many many purchases but I have recommended my friends and family. My son-in-law contacted Manju and they designed my daughters one of a kind wedding set. Great price and a beautiful design.
Whether you are on the island or ordering from home. Everything is safe, secure and of the highest value. I give Ajanta my highest recommendation. I trust them completely. Margaret D

Visited December 2012
1 Thank margaretdoyle89

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
“BEST JEWELERY STORE IN ST. THOMAS”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This store was highly recommended to us by our very good friends. We couldn't believe how trustworthy and helpful everyone in the store is. We have bought quite a few pieces of jewelery here in the past few years. We are always treated so well when go into the shop , and Mandy goes out of her way to help us find what we are looking for . If you don't see exactly what you are looking for they will find it or if they can't find it they will get it made for you. We have gone here every year when we travel to St Thomas, just wish we would have known about this store along time ago . Even if we aren't looking for anything we always just want to stop in and say hi, and something catches our eye , weather it is fine jewelery or even just a watch . Can't imagine buying jewelery anywhere else.
Thanks Mandy ! can't wait to see you again.
Pam

Visited February 2013
Denton, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience!!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

These guys are honest & experienced. We dealt with Harry and I have to say that even stateside I will continue to purchase through him. Not pushy or aggressive. Harry was willing to go above and beyond, not to mention he was extremely accommodating! Overall great experience and some stunning sparkle to go home with.

Herrin, Illinois
“Huge selection, amazing deals!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Harry took excellent care of us. We purchased a beautiful blue and white diamond ring with matching earrings. I receive so many compliments every time that I wear them.

Visited October 2013
London, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Honest People, Lots of Variety, Good Value”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Introduced to this store by trusted friends, who have been shopping here for years. We were impressed with the amazing variety, they have everything from loose stones, watches, earrings, bracelets, diamonds in every size, coloured stones - if you can dream it they have it or can make it. When there last Dec, we picked out a stone and had a ring made - price was amazing as was the finished product. Even with a little tax paid when we got home, it was so worth it. We feel very comfortable recommending this store. In our opinion, they are more anxious to make a happy, repeat customer than pressure you for a sale ....that says it all.

If you are going to St Thomas, check out this store, you will be amazed. Can't wait to go back and see what they have this year.

Visited December 2012