“Custom Jewelry”
Review of Ajanta Jewelers

Ajanta Jewelers
Ranked #1 of 94 Shopping in St. Thomas
More attraction details
Owner description: Ajanta Jewelers, located in St. Thomas, is the most reputable, family-owned diamond and colored stone jeweler. At Ajanta, your peace of mind is guaranteed!
Charlotte Amalie, United States
“Custom Jewelry”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I am a long time resident of St Thomas and a friend recommended Ajanta for me to have some precious stones set into rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. The custom made settings were exactly what I wanted and I am always receiving compliments on these pieces! Good work!!! I would definitely recommend Ajanta and will visit them again.

Visited March 2013

Evansville, IN
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great place for jewelry”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were not able to shop all 200 jewelry stores in Charlotte Amalie, but were fortunate that one we did stop in was Ajanta located at 5126 Drakes Passage. My wife is the consummate shopper but Harry was able to please her not only with the quality of the jewelry we purchased, but also with the price. Of all the jewelers we met during out shopping excursions, Harry was certainly the most knowledgable and willing to listen and bargain. Shop around when you're in St. Thomas, then go to Ajanta to buy!

Visited July 2013
Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We will be back!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wow! We received a recommendation from the front desk staff, Zogisle, at the Marriott. We really needed it as there are so many jewelry stores on St. Thomas it gets so overwhelming, we didn't know where to start. We went to Ajanta looking for several gifts and walked out with an extra one for me (thank you Harry!!!!). The prices and quality of jewelry are great! Harry was very helpful and patient with me. Trying to find the perfect gifts were difficult, he had many ideas and they are perfect. We will be back again and I will send all my friends and family to Harry!

Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Harry helped us with our choices. We only planned to buy a few pieces, but ended up buying our duty free limit. The jewelry we got is first class and beautiful. It is overwhelming the number of jewelry stores, but don't waste your time. This is the best pricing and most helpful staff.

Visited June 2013
Bellingham, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Very Happy Repeat Customer”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

St Thomas has a multitude of jewelry stores it gets to be overwhelming. Luckily when I was married in St Thomas 7 years ago I stumbled into this place and had a great experience. This month I went back due to that experience and Mark helped me with finding me beautiful 2 karat diamond stud earrings I had been pricing for years. I was also able to trade in the earrings I bought there previously. Next time I am back in St Thomas I hope to trade up to the 3 karats! And I also hope my husband will surprise me with the gorgeous white and rose gold tennis bracelet I wanted but sadly had to leave behind.

Thanks again and I hope to add to my collection soon!
Alisa