We had originally booked a week's rental in Bolongo Bay, but had to leave after one night due to extreme cockroach infestation! Crystal Cove was the first location we called, and the manager was kind enough to allow us to look at the condo before agreeing to rent. The community is gated, and the beach is just on the other side of the well kept lawn area. We were really happy to find a well kept, if slightly worn, living space. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare your own meals, including a killer blender for margaritas! The 2 bathrooms were also clean, if a little worn, and the linens are in good shape. The master bedroom was huge, though the bed was really, really firm! There is a murphy bed in the living room that is comfy. Air conditioning worked well. The one down side was the lack of free internet. Instructions are available for purchasing wireless internet time. We felt completely safe here and the beach was clean and calm, with sapphire blue water. We will definitely return here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Crystal Cove Beach Resort on Sapphire Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condos St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condominiums
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands