Three of my grandchildren's other grandmother is a travel nurse in the VI for 13 weeks this summer. She invited me to fly down with my grandkids and spend 10 days with them at Crystal Cove. The facility was perfectly suited to our needs. While it's a bit older, the rooms were clean and towels were fresh and white. Beach towels were also provided for the guests, along with lovely beach chairs anytime we ventured to the shoreline. The kitchen is galley style with room for only one cook at a time, but certainly workable. There is an open porch where we sat to drink coffee every morning while we watched the sun come up over the crystal blue water. We were exactly 69 steps to the beach and less to the salt water pool which was maintained well and always clean with sparkling water. The beach staff was more than friendly as they set up our chairs and fetched food and drinks from the nearby stand. We had 2 flat screen TVs and wireless internet which could be sketchy at times, but was adequate for our needs. There were plenty of additional sheets for the murphy bed, the futon and the kingsize bed in the one private bedroom. Being in a secure gated community was a must with our 3 children, ages 4, 11 and 13. There was plenty of privacy with a fenced back yard and access to the parking lot. A laundry room was located almost directly behind our condo (C31) that was clean and we had no problems with the washers/dryers. You have to buy tokens, but the office staff was available during regular business hours for that purchase. Be prepared for the regular sightings of iguanas! They are around the lovely pond and manicured grounds as well as frequent visitors at the beach. We had no problems leaving them to their business and they left us to ours! Great photo ops everywhere we turned and we took full advantage of them. I would recommend this property to anyone with a family that is looking to have the vacation of a lifetime. It's a short walk to the dock where we took a boat out for a dinner cruise on July 4th to view the fantastic firework display and another boat that took us parasailing. Please make this a serious consideration if your travel plans take you to this beautiful part of the world!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Cove Beach Resort on Sapphire Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condominiums
- Crystal Cove Condos St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands