This was our second time staying at B-11 and we had an AMAZING time, just as we did the first time that we stayed there in 2011! Steve and Honey are the perfect hosts! The condo has everything you need. It is clean, quiet, safe, spacious, and has all of the amenities you need (we definitely over packed!). Not to mention the beautiful BEACH -- which is just steps away from the condo. The snorkeling at Sapphire cannot be beat - it truly was our favorite spot, and we went to several "snorkel hot spots" throughout the USVI and BVI. We saw several very large green sea turtles right off of Sapphire Beach in front of the condo -- it was truly amazing!! We also saw rays and many beautiful fish. We loved the washer and dryer in the unit -- it was so nice to launder our towels and clothes throughout the trip. Steve was very helpful and responsive in the months leading up to our trip, during our trip, and after the trip. You can tell that he really cares and wants you to have a wonderful time. He would do anything to help you enjoy your trip and has SO much information that is VERY helpful (the "Bible" that he provides is perfect!). We also utilized the BBQ supplied with B-11 to cook mahi-mahi, salmon, and other fresh fish we purchased locally. What a treat, cooking our dinner while looking out onto Sapphire Bay! We enjoyed every minute of our trip, and we look forward to visiting B-11 again in the future!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Crystal Cove Beach Resort on Sapphire Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condos St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condominiums
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands