We rented a studio unit in the "A" building. I thought the complex at crystal cove was a bit dated but clean and nice. Our unit was clean and met our needs just fine but I also thought it was in need of updating. The beach is spectacular!! We did not rent a car and found the dollar bus easy to navigate. We would often take the dollar bus to Red Hook and take a cab back at night. I wished we could have walked as it's not that far but the road just isn't safe. After seeing both the Crystal Cove and Sapphire Beach Resort properties I believe Sapphire Beach resort is nicer. Their pool is really nice and right on the ocean.. Yes the bar is closed but the space is beautiful. The pool at CC is in the back of the complex and not as nice. There is a bar/restaurant up the hill (sapphire grill) that had decent food and live music. Also dont miss the food truck - Off the Grid at the top of the hill - amazing BBQ. My understanding is each condo unit varies so do your research. We rented through VRBO and had no issues. Norma and her staff at Crystal Cove were top notch. I would not hesitate to stay in this area again but might explore options at Sapphire Beach resort just because the location and pool are better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Cove Beach Resort on Sapphire Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay Hotel St. Thomas
- Crystal Cove Beach St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condos St Thomas
- Crystal Cove Condominiums
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort On Sapphire Bay St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands