We have been to many Caribbean islands, but this was our first trip to St. Thomas. We absolutely loved staying at Villa Marbella. The ocean view from our porch, plus the fabulous view from the pool deck made it an ideal spot to chill out, read, swim, sunbathe, and relax. Our room accommodations were very comfortable. The air conditioner worked well (not always the case in other places, although we didn't need it too much.) We really liked Leah and Gunnar, who were so friendly and accommodating. Their picking us up at the airport after dark and getting us to the villa was absolutely the best. And then, there was the private beach...the walk down and up the path was a little challenging for our aging knees, but it was worth it. It was a beautiful beach, perfect for bobbing in the gentle waves of turquoise water. We appreciated all the little things Leah and Gunnar did for us--recommending places to eat, making reservations for us, letting us use their cell phones when ours didn't work, and giving us lots of tips about things to do (and avoid) on the island. We met some wonderful people who were also guests there, and we even enjoyed their beautiful dog Yeager. We definitely will be back and bring some of our friends next time. We hope Gunnar pursues getting a boat for scuba diving. We would feel very comfortable and safe with him taking us diving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing due south and looking down toward Frenchman's Bay and east to Charlotte Amalie (downtown St. Thomas), Villa Marbella Luxury Suites & BnB offers a truly unique combination of luxurious escape and the convenience of proximity to the beaches, shopping and dining offerings of St. Thomas. Situated on almost an acre of lushly landscaped mountainside, Villa Marbella offers unbeatable Caribbean sunsets, an inviting pool, and all rooms offer separate living and sleeping areas. A rental car is necessary for your stay. We have vehicles available or we can recommend other companies. If you rent from us we will pick you up from the airport and bring you back to the airport at the end of your visit! Check in is between 3:00 and 6:00 pm. We are sorry we cannot accommodate late night arrivals. Check out is 11:00am. Please note Villa Marbella is a Non-Smoking Property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Marbella Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Marbella Hotel St. Thomas
- Villa Marbella Suites St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands