“One of THE highlights of St. Thomas!”

Oh Be Joyful Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Groups of 2-10. Join Capt Dave, First Mate Jocelyn and Sophia the Wonder Dog for an unforgettable day aboard our spacious and beautiful 45 foot sloop. Enjoy our extensive open bar, fresh, delicious food, fantastic music, and snorkeling on secluded vibrant reefs. We'll take you where no one else goes! Snorkel gear and expert guided tours included. Full day, half day, romantic sunset sails. Private charters also available. We love what we do - and it shows!
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My friends Lisa and David and I journeyed to the island to visit our dear friend Stan, now a local resident, and were fortunate enough to have had the luxury of sailing with Captain Dave, Lady Jocelyn, and Admiral Sophia. It was an extraordinary experience to say the least. wonderful people, music, waters, food, drinks,ship and surroundings. I cannot say enough in terms of praise for the hospitality, the sights, the most beautiful snorkeling, and the new friends I felt I made in them as well. If you do anything while in St. Thomas, do THIS! Highest marks, and safe sailing! God Bless you Captain Dave, Jocelyn and Sophia! Thank you for the incredible journey and the fondest of memories. I will see you again. Fondly, Kim

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We booked a day with Oh Be Joyful Sailing in St Thomas and we are so glad that we did. We had an absolutely great time with Captain Dave, Jocelyn and Sophia. The sailing was lots of fun, the snorkeling was great and the food was delicious. Having Sophia onboard really helped our 8 year old feel at ease to have a fun day. We would definitely love to go back out sailing with Captain Dave and Jocelyn again!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife & I spent a evening out on the water with dave & jocelyn & sophia the dog. The water was great the rum drinks were great & the appetizer were great . Capitain Dave & Jocelyn were great to talk to with a lot of info on about the trip. We enjoyed the sail. Would like to do it again if get back.

Good luck sailing

Jan & Charlie

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Oh Be Joyful Sailing did an awesome trip for us on our 30th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago. What a beautiful day on a beautiful sailboat with awesome snorkeling, delicious lunch and snacks, and an all around fun time! Captain Dave and first mate Jocelyn were fantastic at what they do, and wonder dog Sophia added even more fun to the day. We would definitely book a sailing/snorkeling excursion with them again!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

What an AMAZING experience! Dave, Jocelyn, and Sophia made this time in the ocean unbelievable and unforgettable. I had the best time in the Virgin Islands, but the highlight of my travel was this experience sailing with this crew. The food was tasty and the drinks were, “RIGHT”! Dave and Jocelyn made this little Midwest girl feel free to snorkel in this mass open water by encouraging me to swim and just have fun with it. Thanks GUYS! This journey was wonderful. I would most definitely do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!