“Beautiful views, no one there”
Review of Honeymoon Beach

$119.00*
Turtle and Reef Snorkel Kayak Tour
Ranked #7 of 151 things to do in St. Thomas
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We visited this beach twice, once as part of a day sail from St. Thomas to St. John and the other time on an excursion from St. John itself. Both times the beach was pristine, empty and fantastic. The water is great for snorkeling and the sand is super soft. Take the time to go here. You will be glad you did.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The only negative I have is that I, and others with me, couldn't snorkel because that day the current was kind of strong and was pulling us too close to the coral reefs. I was afraid that if I allowed myself to get closer I would hurt myself and destroy the reef, so I had to swim hard with fins and all and came out onto the beach instead. I saw little due to this problem, but it appeared that it had good potential for snorkeling. Since I came in a sailing boat for a day's trip, I had limited time to enjoy the beach also, but it can be accessed from land by hiking. We went to St Johns subsequently and passed it on our way to Trunk Bay. next time I will visit this one too and spend more time there, for it was beautiful and not crowded at all. It appeared to me it was more of a secluded beach and less visited than others. Definitely worth it. No amenities but I think free from land.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Took a Morningstar Sailboat over to Honeymoon Beach and had a nice lunch with some snorkeling, wading, and just relaxing on the beach.

1  Thank garymeth5
Reviewed July 27, 2012

you have quite a hike to get to this secluded beach but it's worth it. Not many people there and the snorkeling was really good if you go to the far right by the rocks. It's definitely better than Soloman's Beach but not better than Trunk Bay Beach.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Need I say more?! Only accessible by hiking or boat. We took a sailing & snorkeling trip and this beach was one of the destinations we stopped at. Fine sands and clear water.