“Zephyr Super. ”

Sails Oceanfront Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sails Oceanfront Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 266 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Grill
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Enjoy the cool sea breezes, sip a freshly made cocktail and dine on casual beach fare including a delicious selection of seaside salads, burgers and tempting light bites.
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This one is on the hotel side of the Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas. Great views of St. John, and the breeze is always kicking. Delicious cheeseburger for lunch.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food is pricey but good. Did not care for the "fishy" tacos but have sense eaten here a few more times and everything else has been very tasty. Try the jerk chicken pizza. The overall ambiance and views are worth eating here!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We ate at Sails for lunch all 4 days that we stayed at the Ritz. The food was good but a little pricey. That being said you are at the Ritz and there aren't any other restaurants near by. We had the fish sandwich, the tacos, the Cobb salad, burger (huge!) and chips and salsa every day. They were all very good!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

USVI is awesome..... The food was excellent and this place offered great views. We enjoyed the casual atmosphere, as well.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I hope that you find this review helpful. We enjoyed our lunches from Sails whether dining in the beachfront restaurant or at the beach. During our stay I had the jerk chicken pizza (good/decent), calamari (very good), quinoa "veggie" burger (very filling & delicious), fries (perfect), virgin piña coladas (excellent), chicken quesadilla (delicious), traditional Caesar salad (good) and turkey BLT (excellent). I wish I'd ordered the turkey BLT before our last day because it was the best thing I ate out of all lunches at Sails.

My husband stuck with the Ritz burger and he loved it. He, too, liked the virgin piña coladas and calamari. Both of us enjoyed mixed green salads that came with most of our orders and the salads were fresh and healthy.

The servers were professional and prompt. While at the beach we could snorkel for a bit and enjoy our lunches by the time we were done. Overall the service was excellent.

If you arrive on your first day as we did between 3 and 5pm Sails is the best (and possibly only) option for lunch and it's a nice way to ease into your trip and enjoy the oceanfront dining experience.

We really enjoyed our meals. Prices ranged from $47-75 without alcohol including gratuity but after being in Anguilla at CuisinArt for 5 days prior to the Ritz in St. Thomas, Sails was priced appropriately for lunch in the Caribbean. Most lunches at CuisinArt started at $75 (without drinks because I'm pregnant and my husband doesn't drink) and ventured into the $90 mark.

Message me if you'd like any more details about our experience at the Ritz, St. John, Trunk Bay or other restaurants. I really loved our entire vacation.