“So much fun on Mini Boats great snorkeling”
Review of Captain Nautica

Captain Nautica
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Nautica provides the most fun and exhilarating private charters in the Virgin Islands. We offer private charters for up to 12 people in both the US and British Virgin Islands.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We went on the Mini Boat adventure as part of an excursion while we were on a carnival cruise. We had such a good time. Boats were fast, took us to a cool snorkel spot. Crew were extremely nice and helpful!!!

All reviews
"buck island"
in 23 reviews
"great excursion"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this excursion"
in 11 reviews
in 7 reviews
"open water"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We went on the Ultimate Snorkel tour with Captain Nautica in St. Thomas. It was an awesome experience from start to finish. There were only 19 people o the tour which made it more pleasurable because you could get in and out of the water easily. Captain Rick and his first mate Meagan were great! I'm not a snorkeler but my fiance loves it, they spoke to me about the waters there and actually made me calm enough to go in. when I did the experience was unforgettable, Captain Rick knew exactly where to go and look for sea turtles and stingrays. At the second stop i did not get in the water because you had to be a strong swimmer. My fiance however did enter the water and got to see the ship wreck and said it was amazing, he even ventured over to the coral where he said the fish were amazing. He did admit you had to be a good swimmer because the current was a little strong. All in all this was an amazing tour we took on our cruise and both of us can say snorkeling at the sea turtle spot was our favorite part of our vacation!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband, a group of our friends and I enjoyed this excursion while on the Carnival Valor. It was a fast little speed boat and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! Our two tour guides were excellent. Funny and easy on the beginners (like me!). I have never boated before and let my husband drive the whole way. I just relaxed and enjoyed the best view of St. Thomas as we chugged along to Christmas Cove and back.

In Christmas Cove, we did an hours' snorkle. I am also new to snorkling. Sea Urchins and fish!

At the end of the tour, we received the included cocktail. If they ask, take the Leaded one. If you're driving, take the Unleaded. Whoo!

Would definitely, definitely do again!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great time on this speed boat. Felt safe the entire time even though we were going 40 mph and turning quickly. We were soaked and loving it. Would recommend this to everyone. My husband doesn't really like to swim but he loved it as well.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Oh what fun. Prompt and on time tour. Not the best of weather but thankful to be out of the cold snap from SE TN. Captian Randy knows how to give his passengers a wonderful and fun ride while having a safe trip. Not a bad seat in the boat. You will get drenched NO MATTER where you sit.
He's a native of St Thomas and knows his Home Island well. So glad we took this tour with him. Our 9 yr old loved it too. Hope you had a wonderful bday Randy! Thanks for the wonderful memories. It was One of our favorite parts of the trip!