TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cannot recommend enough!

We booked Hakko for a private tour of St. Thomas beaches during our honeymoon and it was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
SussyVP
Great day in St Thomas

Had a great day with Web in St Thomas today. The Jeep tour and snorkeling spot was awesome. We saw... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2019
dmetc2015

Recommended experiences in and around St. Thomas
from $75.00
from $110.00
from $150.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews hull bay beach adventure octopus fish photo package cruise ship sea turtles scenic overlooks turtle spot private tour these guys awesome pictures marine life private beach crab great guide underwater camera
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

We traveled to St. Thomas and went on 4 adventures with St. Thomas Scuba and Snorkel Adventures. We did, Discover Scuba, Secret Beach Hike and Snorkel, Shore Dive and a Night Snorkel. Every trip was amazing! Web, Squid and the rest of the staff were absolutely fantastic, I can't compliment them enough. So much to see. The Hull Bay reef is beautiful. We saw amazing coral, Squid, Puffer fish, Lion fish, Octopus, Lobster, Eels, Yellow and Blue Tangs, Shrimp, Large Tarpon, thousands and thousands of blue fry (on the Night Snorkel) Sea Urchins and more. We had an absolutely amazing experience. Oh and let's not forget, they are located right next to Hull Bay Hideaway. In my opinion one of the best places to eat and drink on the island. Bring cash though, Hull Bay Hideaway doesn't take cards.
Thank you Web for amazing adventures!

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We were on our first cruise and knew that all we wanted to do was at least go snorkeling. We had 4 stops and picked St. Thomas for this trip. We checked with TripAdvisor and went with St. Thomas Scuba and Snorkel Adventures. I can’t imagine a better choice! They answered all my emails and questions quickly and set up our time to meet. My husband and I got off the boat at 11:45 and met our guide “Squid” aka Adrianne at noon and off we went...just the 3 of us! She drove us all over the island pointing out sites and telling us about the ecology and rebuilding going on since the hurricane. We stopped at 2 beaches for awesome snorkeling and she took tons of underwater pics that we are waiting to see know that we are home. She was extremely knowledgeable about all the critters we saw and we could have spent all week going to different beaches with her as our guide. There was a 3rd beach we could have gone to but we were so into seeing all we could at the 1st 2 that we ran out of time! I still can’t get over the fact that it was just the 2 of us with a crazy knowledgeable guide all to ourselves!!! It wasn’t any more expensive then one of the cruise excursions and we had so much more opportunity and 1 on 1 help!!! I could go on and on but it is safe to say we loved it and wish we could have stayed longer!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

My family visited St Thomas on a cruise ship and I booked the day with St Thomas Scuba and Snorkel. Adrienne ‘Squid’ met us right outside the gate and loaded us up! We went to 3 different beaches and saw so much beautiful sea life! At one beach we even got to feed some fish. I really wanted to see some turtles and she knew just where to take us! We also had a great lunch at a local spot which wasn’t crowded with tourists! My family consisted of my husband, 4 yr old daughter, and myself. Adrienne was great with my daughter as well. We ended up buying the photo package and I’m so glad we did because her photos turned out amazing! If you’re looking for something to do in St Thomas, I highly recommend booking this tour!

1  Thank thetravelingdays
Reviewed June 8, 2018

We had booked the Secret Beaches and Caves Boat Charter for our cruise stop in St. Thomas. Web, the owner was in contact with us the day before to let us know that conditions were very unfavorable (high winds, rough water, poor visibility, seaweed so thick it was clogging up the motors) and we would not be able to go in the caves or on the boat. He suggested an alternative – the Multi Beach Adventure. The morning we arrived in St. Thomas, more communication assured us that the Secret Beaches and Caves Boat Charter was not happening so we agreed to the Multi Beach Adventure. Our assigned guide for the day was Hakko – we had no idea at this point how lucky we were to be getting this easy-going, happy, fun and knowledgeable guy to cart us around in an air conditioned Jeep across the island. We met him at the cruise port and even though this was not an island tour in the least, Hakko pointed out all kinds of features and highlights of the island as we travelled around throughout the day and also answered our steady stream of questions. We went to two different beaches (one on the Atlantic side and one on the Caribbean side) and snorkeled for a while at each one. Hakko was great at pointing out tons of marine life that I’m certain I would have missed if on my own. He also offered to take pictures of our journey (above and below water) and we happily agreed to his nominal fee to get all the photos in an email link after the trip. (The pictures turned out amazingly well.) This also allowed us to relax and enjoy a bit more of our day without worrying about documenting our travels ourselves. Hakko took us to a gorgeous beach (with a bar and small restaurant) for lunch and we all enjoyed burgers, fish tacos, and cold beer (lunch not included in the trip price, and we opted to pay for Hakko’s lunch since he was showing us such a fantastic time!). Hakko delivered us back to the cruise port, snapped a few more pictures of our group and sent us on our way. We thoroughly enjoyed our excursion and Hakko is amazing. We also greatly appreciated Web’s communication, and patience with the limited ability for us to communicate from the ship, and the flexibility to take what could have been a very disappointing day for us and turn it into a wonderful day of treasured memories!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

First, I wanted to say that of the 7 days and many excursions that I did each day this one was by far the best and my favorite! My best friend and I had such a blast with Hakko and working with him was great! Also, we purchased the photo package because my GoPro was dead and I am so glad that we did! The photos turned out incredible!

Date of experience: May 2018