“You can't go wrong.”

St.Thomas Scuba and Snorkel Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in private, guided tours of the secret reefs, caves and secluded beaches on the quiet North side of St Thomas. We have a number of snorkel, charter boat, kayak and Scuba trips to choose from. We can custom build any adventure to accommodate your groups wants and needs. We also offer daily and weekly rentals of mask/snorkel/fins so that you can go explore on your own!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've dived all over the world but I have to say this was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had. We were picked up from the cruise ship dock and given a lovely tour of some scenic spots by a friendly, charming, and knowledgeable guide. We ended up on a BEAUTIFUL beach for a relaxed and incredibly fun dive. I can't thank them enough for the lovely day we had. Next time I'm in St. Thomas I will absolutely be diving with them again and I can't recommend them more highly.

2  Thank elyssadc

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We booked a Kayak-Snorkel Adventure for our only day in St. Thomas. When 7 foot swells made the kayaking part unsafe, Webb contacted us early that morning with the option to get a refund or change the itinerary of our tour (which I thought was extremely fair.) We opted to go snorkeling. Webb couldn't have been more perfect! He took us to two excellent snorkel locations where the seas were calm and enriched our snorkeling by helping with our equipment as needed and pointing out fish and plants we would have missed. He dove down to bring sea creatures up for us to see and touch. He was very knowledgeable about the sea life and the island. His excitement about what he does made the whole day super fun. I would HIGHLY recommend St. Thomas Scuba and Snorkel Adventures and hope to return to St. Thomas for another day with Webb.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was scheduled to do a Discover Scuba dive w/ these guys in November when my Princess cruise ship was in St. Thomas. Unfortunately, the waves on their side of the island were too large for my trip to happen. Webb spent his own time on the phone w/ other dive companies on the leeward side of the island to find me a replacement dive. Not many people would've done that. So I would recommend this firm and will use them again if I ever get back to St. Thomas.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We took cruise to St. Thomas. Webb and Sunny picked us up from dock. They were extremely professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. We ave been on many excursions / snorkling trips this by far was best. Great customer service!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Had a great time with family snorkeling and kayaking for several hours in a quiet, private setting.
Awesome guides pointed out cool creatures we never would have noticed on our own. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you for a very fun, relaxing day.