“Love this restaurant.”

The Cellar
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The cellar and Pesce are right next door to each other and I just gave my review of The cellar to Pesce...... oops. However....both are amazing and the steak at this restaurant is so tender and tasty. I will definitely be back. Dessert was also amazing and the ambiance of the restaurant was excellent.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

One of the best meals we had on St Thomas. Our food was fantastic and our service was top notch. We like wine but aren't nearly connoisseurs, so our waitress helped out immensely with a wine pairing. Would definitely go back in a heart beat. Plus the wine bottle faucet in the bathroom was a first. Very cool design.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

What an incredible dinner my family and I had. Lindsey was our server, and she was fantastic. The food was, in my opinion, the best on the island. We went there toward the end of our vacation to celebrate a good trip. My girls wanted a steak, as well as my wife. The food was served and all enjoyed. The steaks were cooked perfectly, and my pasta dish was delicious. Decent wine list and very nice place to eat. Highly recommended. Thank you Lindsey for great service!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

When I asked if there was a dress code. They responded: "Island casual; flip flops are allowed...it is a vacation island after all!" Great response and attitude!!!

The truffle mac and cheese was worth the trip to this restaurant. We went twice and the second time the air conditioner was not working but the food and that mac and cheese was so good we stayed in the heat to eat! The first time we went I had the coffee-braised brisket and was impressed with the complexities of taste. It was just wonderful! The second time we went I had the $20 burger and was worth the $20! The Bread Pudding with chocolate sauce was excellent! Highly recommend!!!

Tatjana M, General Manager at The Cellar, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Tony P,
'Tis a vacation island! Very happy you enjoyed your BOTH evenings with us. I thought you might want to know that AC has been fixed promptly since then:)
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a nice review about us - it makes our day!
Warm Regards,
Tatjana M

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

What a perfectly romantic spot to come to dinner on not only your anniversary but a night when you get engaged. My girlfriend proposed to me before coming out to dinner. Dining at The Cellar was such a nice way to spend the evening. Not only was the food delicious, but the service was outstanding. Jessie was pleasant and very helpful to us in making out choices. She even played photographer for us to capture this special night! For appetizers we had the calamari which was nice and tender with a delicious jalapeño chutney. For dinner my fiancé had the Lobster linguini which she loved. I had the "$20 burger" as it's called on the menu and it was cooked to perfection! For dessert we each had a rich and decadent brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream. Needless to say we did not leave the restaurant hungry. We had a blast enjoying the food and being served by Jessie. Be sure to ask for her! I know we will next time :)