“Loved this place!”

Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We ate breakfast at Jen's Island Cafe while roaming around Charlotte Amalie. The waitress we had was fantastic - very funny - great personality. Food was reasonably priced and was really good. The rum cakes - oh my gosh!!! SO DELICIOUS! I'd highly recommend stopping in during your visit - this was the best place we ate at during our entire 7 day trip!

Visited June 2014

Owego, New York
“Friendly and Welcoming”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I stopped in St. Thomas while cruising and had been shopping around lunch time. We didn't see any restaurants on the main drag so we asked one of the locals if there was one near by. She told us to go around the block to Jen's Island Cafe. It looks like a beach restaurant/bar but intrigued us so we decided to go in. Immediately we were welcomed by the owner. We sat down at a table and looked over the menu to see many different kinds of food. My husband was excited to see some "Caribbean" beer and decided to try some. I stuck with bottle water as it was a very hot day. My husband ordered the conch chowder along with a shrimp dinner. I ordered the fried fish of the day which was fried Tilapia. I am not a big fish eater but this was delicious. Not greasy or too much breading on the fish, but just right. The owner came over and asked us where we were from and he then told us he was from Minnesota (in his Minnesota accent....charming) We then proceeded to talk about the cold winters and how long he's been away from his hometown. In the mean time the waitress was joking with us and other customers like we were regulars. I really appreciate this little extra touch and friendliness. Overall the food was great and the employees/owner was extremely friendly, courteous and funny. I would highly recommend you stopping in if nothing more then for a local beer as my husband loved them.

• Visited June 2014
ST Thomas
“Great Island food with American service”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

From Party Marty to the servers, they made the atmosphere great and fun. The fun was great too. They just need to expand a little. Always packed, which is a good sign.

Visited May 2014
“Best Jerk Wrap I Have Had.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was there in May and had the Jerk Wrap, my wife had the Pina Colada Chicken Sandwich. Both were excellent. The atmosphere is great the owner is a blast. He also knows a lot about history and can give you really good pointers about the area.

• Visited May 2014
“Excellent local food”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Lunch was great! Fresh magi blackened grilled sandwich. Conch fritters and fried plantains!! Very fresh, very fast friendly service! Would come here again. Right behind tent market.