“Excellent local food”

Ranked #19 of 275 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Lunch was great! Fresh magi blackened grilled sandwich. Conch fritters and fried plantains!! Very fresh, very fast friendly service! Would come here again. Right behind tent market.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We loved Jen's the food was great and our waiter was so fun. We were referred there by Chris at Galleon House B&B and he was dead on. We will go back next time were are in town. They had alot of gluten free items on menu.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The food was great! The owner is very friendly, funny and an all around great guy! We enjoyed are lunch very much!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was looking for a place that had free Wi-Fi. To my surprise, there isn't a Starbucks in Charlotte Amalie. I asked a gentleman at a tourism booth where I could find Wi-Fi and, he recommended Jen's Island Cafe and Deli. I walked in and found out it's a nice place with excellent service. They have conch fritters and as I'd wanted to try some conch I ordered some of those and an unlimited lemonade. As far as I know, the conch fritters were good. I very much enjoy the unlimited lemonades. The day I visited Charlotte Amalie, it was particularly hot and, I was dehydrated by the time I visited Jen's.

Concerning the Wi-Fi, it isn't free. You MUST order something to EAT at this cafe if you want to use it. Since they have good food, it shouldn't be a problem.

Overall, I thought this was a nice place to have something to eat and surf the web for a while. For those looking for Wi-Fi in Charlotte Amalie, this place is a must stop as there are very few places that have it there.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We were in the park across from this restaurant and when we started walking toward the shops we came across Jen's. $4.00 beers (as opposed to $16.00 in Aruba) and such a great variety of food! We had the crab cakes and coconut shrimp which were great but they also had such a great variety of sandwiches. Relaxing atmosphere and "PARTY MARTY" was great to talk to. He gave me suggestions on where to go for jewelry and that was also a great find. Can't wait to return!