“Drinks and Appetizer, looking forward to Dinner Next Time”
Review of Bella Blu

Bella Blu
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Austrian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Drinks and Appetizer, looking forward to Dinner Next Time”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

Bella Blue is not wheelchair accessible as the bathrooms are quite small.

Mrs. T and I dropped in to Bella Blue for drinks and reconnaissance for future dinners. Bella Blue is small on the inside with a nice outside patio. Excellent and unique calamari. Pan fried in panko crumbs and cut in a circle, not rings or tentacles. Very garlicky. Don't recall the menu, but will definitely dine there on our next trip.

CT
“Loved it”
Reviewed November 7, 2008

I loved this little restaurant in Frenchtown. It wasn't on my list of places to try, but we walked by, looked at the menu and decided it was worth trying. I had a chicken schnitzel with gorganzola & spinach sauce that was terrific, with a side a mashed potatoes. I believe the cook trained in Austria. I could tell a lot of the customers were local (which I think is a good sign) because the staff greeted them like they knew them. This was my favorite restaurant the week we were in St. Thomas and I will go back next year.

1 Thank golfcrab7