“Fantastic Saturday Brunch before our departure from STT”
Review of Bella Blu

Bella Blu
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 266 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Austrian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our family of 4 had a few hours to kill before a Saturday afternoon departure from STT airport. By an incredible stroke of good luck we happened upon Bella Blu and their delicious Saturday brunch. I had a New Orleans omelet ---brie, artichoke hearts and fresh lump crab meat topped with a lemon cream sauce and a side of stone ground cheese grits for $12. Others at the table had pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and fruit. Topped off with $5 mimosas, and our party of 4 capped off a fantastic week in the Caribbean with a perfect brunch.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Found Bella Blu from trip advisor and thought we would try it out. Kind of confused about the theme this restaurant was going for. From neon blue string lights to bamboo on the table to schnitzels and linguine on the menu, it just didn't quite make sense. I ordered the sun dried tomato pesto sauce with penne pasta which took 50 minutes to get to our table (mind you there were only 3 other tables seated). It finally arrived and was very unimpressive with no pesto to be found. Our waiter offered us free drinks for the wait which was nice but we declined. He was also nice enough to take the pasta off the bill. Overall a very confusing and long dinner.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We decided to visit Bella Blu for brunch one Saturday morning. We were very happy with that decision. The food was wonderful. We live in the south and I have to say they served some of the best grits I've ever tasted at Bella Blu!!! Nice atmosphere, very, very comfortable. I wouldn't say our server was very friendly, but the food made up for it. Well worth the visit. Wish we had gone back another time to have dinner.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We ventured into Frenchtown to have dinner at Bella Blu after receiving a recommendation by a taxi driver that we befriended during our visit to St Thomas. We were disappointed on the service or lack of and how salty the dishes were prepared. $200 later for the 4 of us, the taco stand at Red Hook was more appealing.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to venture to Frenchtown to eat. We were so grateful one of the neighboring restaurants was full! This was the best dinner outing I have had in a long time. The ambiance, the server, and the food (Jaeger Schnitzel) was all excellent! I am definitely returning soon.

1  Thank simply_bittersweet